Okay so lately I figured out, that city I live in is probably the biggest pile of shit I've seen in my life.

I mean like literally half of the city should check for std diseases, people talk shit behind you back(which btw from what I personally heard is just fucking bullshit). I didn't care for years, but after all that time I think it's time to leave. I just had enough.

I bought a flat in this city, so I am kind bound, until it's build(which will be by the end of the year). I am thinking about leaving the entire country. People are just closed and money sucks.

So I am definitely thinking about moving to another country. I am not saying that my english is perfect or anything, but I guess that I am able to survive in another country with my current knowledge.

The question itself is where. Germany is so fucked that I don't want to step in there. UK seems like a better option. France is a country where I don't think I can go because, hell they hate english language. And spain..well like..can I even get some job there ? (I am 24 yo)..I heard young people have issues with finding a job there. Another possibility is US, but with all that false rape stuff and metoo movement..I am not sure if I even want to go there.

So from your experience guys..what do you think is the best option for me ?

​

​

​