TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 28 Comments | submitted about a year ago by [deleted] [Post Locked]

[deleted]

[-] SauliusTRP 29 Points about a year ago

ho is dis, niu phone

[-] iskandph -2 Point about a year ago

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[-] [deleted] 8 Points about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] [deleted] 1 Point about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] onlyjedileft 1 Point about a year ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync

If you're on Android then this app is a lifesaver. Everything gets backed up to your Gmail.

[-] un_knownguy 5 Points about a year ago

I don't know how to answer man, I have a plate that I have fucked 2 times and I still don't know her name

[-] [deleted] 2 Points about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] un_knownguy -10 Point about a year ago

Well I never call her by her name, and when we're having sex I just call her: "stupid whore", "bitch", "piece of shit", so I don't really know man....

[-] enola_yay 4 Points about a year ago

????

[-] Empodocles 2 Points about a year ago

Hahaha broooo, you can be alpha without being a disrespectful, mean guy

[-] nicholson- 2 Points about a year ago

Lol bullshit or trolling

[-] epictetus_irl 3 Points about a year ago

Just open what’s app and you’ll see their profile pic.

[-] Dirty_Socks_Mullins 2 Points about a year ago

"who dis"

[-] get-tilted 2 Points about a year ago

It’s not that hard, don’t overthink it. “Who is this?” Is my go to for a regular conversation, it just so happens to be your true opener.

[-] [deleted] 0 Points about a year ago

[deleted]

[-] get-tilted 1 Point about a year ago

Because I don’t get into active conversations lol. If I’m texting a woman, it’s because I’m telling her where we’re going.

If she’s texted me before, I’ll probably play the “who is this?” Card once or twice just to show abundance and a general lack of fucks to give to her.

Imagine if someone texted you that. You’d think “hey, this person should remember me. I guess I didn’t give them a reason to remember me, and I’ll have to try harder next time.” That’s the intended effect.

[deleted]

[-] get-tilted 1 Point about a year ago

See, the thing is, it definitely looks that way if you act like that kind of shit matters to you.

I also just generally don’t save numbers I don’t plan on seeing again. It’s not a fact of me cognitively doing it, it’s more so out of actual need.

By the second or third time, women will come to know I’m not faking it, and they’ll want to give me a reason to save their number and give them approval.

I regret sharing the behind the scenes benefits, because those are mostly subconcious to me. I know I’m not saving numbers because it shows abundance, but I’m not consciously thinking “haha this’ll fuck with her”

[deleted]

[-] get-tilted 0 Points about a year ago

Not really. I save the numbers for other men, plates and anything above a plate.

[deleted]

[-] bannedfromWTFmod 0 Points about a year ago

That's why in the first message you use their name.

"(Name), hey! It was good meeting you at (place and day and maybe reference something you two talked about) let me know when is good to(get drinks, make dinner at your/her place & etc...)- (Your name)"

you'll never forget which one is which.

[-] Empodocles 1 Point about a year ago

"Who's this?" Don't explain, just ask the question. If she pressures you, make a light joke like: "I delete contacts that don't message me often enough ;)"

[-] SpiderAlpha33 1 Point about a year ago

Ask who it is, straight up. If she says anything about giving you her number previously , say "I don't keep trash on my phone".

If you are looking for an excuse I use the "I wiped my phone data" one. But I don't know if it is TRP to say this. (I only discovered the sub 5 days ago)

No need for excuses, better to play and make her wonder (hamster). But it's so inconsequential in this case that it's fine, just less optimal.

There's a classic post on the original sub called "never DEER always DARE" or something along those lines, highly recommend reading it.

I know that this isn't an optimal answer. It isn't TRP-like to give excuses. And that post I already read it but after reading the sidebar of TRP and askTRP in 3 days I don't remember much in details. I'll re-read it. Thanks for the suggestion.

[-] FieldLine 0 Points about a year ago

Actually saying “who is this?”

Yes. Punctuation optional.