otter1 Strong Independent Woman

The Crazy Hot matrix broke down this time (www.forums.red)

kevin32 Strong Independent Woman

Independent woman admits that she's unhappy being unmarried and alone. Critics accuse WAATGM of "making fun of women" but we actually HELP women by showing low-value traits to avoid so that they don't end up alone like this woman. (i.imgur.com)

Initial-Glove Strong Independent Woman

"[He] took about 12 hours to reply to all my texts..." 46 yr old leftover CNN stooge impregnates self, is celebrated by MSM (mediatakeout.com)

MonteNegro_42069 Strong Independent Woman

Old fashioned independent woman finds OLD a joke. (www.forums.red)

BetterRedThanDead Strong Independent Woman

WAATGM, Aged 41, Girlbosssssss, wonders why she can't get married and have kids (www.forums.red)

woodsmoke Strong Independent Woman

Girlboss spent her prime years "becoming the best version of herself." Now surrounded by other career women, all wondering where the "be better" men are. (streamable.com)

Typo-MAGAshiv Strong Independent Woman

(Strong, independent, and leftover) woman wonders what went wrong with wedding wishes (www.forums.red)

DazedNconfused Strong Independent Woman

This is almost generic what they say anymore "I know I'm hot" "don't be a prick" "generic astrology sign bullshit" (imgur.com)

Strong, independent woman thinks she's attractive, but wonders why no one but "creeps" take her seriously. Let's solve this groovy mystery, gang! (i.redd.it)

Carol spent her 20s becoming the successful man she wanted to marry, and is now 34 and wondering why she can't find the male version of herself. (i.redd.it)

aldabruzzo Strong Independent Woman

Beware of Women in Education (self.WhereAreAllTheGoodMen)

How should she go about getting her "4liferr" and be certain no one tries to play her? Oh, I know! Use a hookup app, and make her profile pic in her underwear with bare cleavage and a hand on her crotch! That just SCREAMS "wife material". (i.redd.it)

Load More