TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

nr368

Reddit Username Unverified

User has no tagline

nr368 about a month ago

@loser no you should cut your dick off and give it to her to show the ultimate commitment.

destraht about a month ago

@nr368 Another 1-2 line nothing comment.

nr368 about a month ago

@destraht your defensiveness says more than you think.

destraht about a month ago

@nr368 I'm building a tribe in my new home and chronicling it here. Do you have anything to say or do you also communicate with your real "sociopathic" friends in dull 1-2 line bits? Perhaps try not being such low energy and vapid. Whom can put out the least energy is only the metric in your dying fucked over world.

nr368 about a month ago

@destraht dude I'm not trying to be an asshole but why doesn't it seem like this is your diary? Like don't you people to talk to?

nr368 about a month ago

What's your guys thoughts on pimp game? I've been hanging out with some savages and it's rubbed off to the point of low level sociopathic behavior towards women. I feel guilty until I get what I want then I don't give a fuck.

nr368 about a month ago

@redpillschool I thought he was trolling just due to this and the general satirical nature of glos writing.

nr368 about a month ago

@TheStoicCrane bro being skinny is another form of cancer. Don't hate on the grill just because you can't get grilz

TheStoicCrane about a month ago

@nr368 Cancer is the one disease not to fuck around with. Trust me, I've watched it kill a family member 1st hand. At stage 4 every breath is pure agony until the point where euthanasia seems like mercy. I've gotten gains without using shitty products. No amount of gains is worth dying like that.

nr368 about a month ago

@TheStoicCrane the bigger health concern is not getting sick gainz bro

Load More

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

[View More]