A little context and background, any feedback is welcomed!

I'm 31 and my husband is 46. I met him when I was 26 and we got together almost immediately. My previous partners were all about 3-6 years older than me and this 15 years age gap is the largest i ever had.

I believe I have found my perfect partner. He is *not* perfect but he is a natural "red pill man". Highly sexual, extreme go getter, countless ex sexual partners which didn't bother me. Very successful and charming. I knew a catch when I met one because he was also kind and very perceptive. It suited me as I was earning higher than my age bracket and I needed that connection that was hard to find.

I would say our relationship started off very sexual and I think subconsciously I knew it was the way to get him from the start. It was very passionate and I am naturally feminine and I am not afraid to show my physical weakness and what I like to call my sometimes bimbo moments.

5 years and 3 kids later, we are still going strong even though we definitely had our ups and downs.

I am thankful he still finds me physically attractive and he has been the best father to our kids and is an awesome husband throughout my pregnancies and post partum period.

I finally understand what it means when women are gatekeepers to sex lol. Our frequencies has gone down a lot compared to the beginning when we first met but I can feel the power every time we come together and it's what keeps our bond going.

Now, to my questions-

- I cant help but feel slightly manipulative in a way after coming to know about RPW, even though I wasn't intentionally being manipulative and everything happened organically. How should I feel about this?

- I find some women overly submissive in the RedPill forums...... is that how it should be? I am not, I am respectful of my partner but not afraid to call him out, even if our dynamics is a male leading relationship. He calls the shots as he is more logical and better planner than me but always taking my opinions into consideration

- Last but not least- I am very open with my partner and would love to talk and discuss redpill with him but not sure if he should know about "sexual strategies" as well as what RPW talk about. As mentioned, he is naturally a masculine red pill man who knows what he wants and got sex all his life without learning any strategies. He found me and loves me for who I am so I am unsure if I want to spoil any dynamics or "let him in" this. lol

Sorry for wall of text!