Hello, I am a 28-year old male with a psychology college degree. I will use the fake name John for my privacy.

I have a wife and she is a unicorn. She is not like most women(especially Western women) who are promiscuous entitled manipulative sluts who love bad boys and hate nice guys.

Anyways, here are my following characteristics:

Biological appearance:

1. My height is 5 feet and 8 inches.

2. I am muscular.

3. I am in good shape. I am not fat or skinny.

4. I have short deep dark brown hair that never reaches my shoulders. My hair is not curly which means that if I have long hair, it will be straight.

5. I am pale and caucasian.

6. My eye color is black.

Personality:

1. Ever since I was born, I have never bullied, insulted, tormented, or physically hurt any innocent person. I have always hated the idea of bullying, insulting, tormenting, and physically hurting an innocent person.

2. I hate evil people such as gangsters, terrorists, serial killers, etc. and love to brutally kill them or brutally torture them to death.

3. I never liked being promiscuous or being a cheating boyfriend on a girlfriend ever since I was born.

4. When it comes to having girlfriends, I prefer girls who are not promiscuous, bigoted, evil, or bullies.

5. I am attracted to girls who can stand up for themselves and will die for their boyfriends and husbands.

6. I hate the idea of committing evil acts.

7. I am brave.

8. I like protecting my wife from dangers and evil men.

Skills:

1. I am skilled in different types of martial arts such as wrestling, kickboxing, knife-fighting, short sword swordsmanship(both single sword and dual wield), etc.

2. I can draw realistic human beings.

3. I can paint realistic human beings.

4. I can sculpt realistic human beings.

5. I am an expert in psychology.

6. I have great investigation skills.

7. I am a sharpshooter when it comes to guns like pistols, assault rifles, etc.

8. I am a skilled photographer.

9. I am skilled in digital animation.

10. I can do carpentry.

Hobbies:

1. I like to draw.

2. I like to paint.

3. I like to sculpt.

4. I hate music genres such as rap and metal. The only music genre I like is classical.

By the way, I currently have a wife. She is also 28-years old like me. I will give her the fake name Aya for her privacy. She also has a psychology college degree like I do.

Anyways, here are her following characteristics:

Physical appearance:

1. Her height is 5 feet and 8 inches.

2. Although she isn't muscular, she is at least physically fit. She is not fat or skinny.

3. She is in good shape.

4. She has long straight brown hair that is a bit dark.

5. She is pale and caucasian.

6. Her eye color is green.

Personality:

1. Ever since she was born, she has never bullied, insulted, tormented, or physically hurt any innocent person. She has always hated the idea of bullying, insulting, tormenting, and physically hurting an innocent person.

2. She hates evil people such as gangsters, terrorists, serial killers, etc. and love to brutally kill them or brutally torture them to death.

3. She never liked being promiscuous or being a cheating girlfriend on a boyfriend ever since she was born.

4. When it comes to having boyfriends, she prefers boys who are not promiscuous, bigoted, evil, or bullies. She has always hated bad boys and preferred nice guys.

5. She is attracted to boys who can stand up for themselves and will die for their girlfriends and wives.

6. She hates committing evil acts.

7. She is brave.

8. She likes cooking for her husband(me) and taking care of her husband(me).

Skills:

1. She is skilled in different types of martial arts such as wrestling, kickboxing, broadsword swordsmanship, longsword swordsmanship, etc. Still, I am a far better fighter than Aya when it comes to wrestling and kickboxing.

2. She can draw realistic human beings.

3. She can paint realistic human beings.

4. She can sculpt realistic human beings.

5. She is an expert in psychology.

6. She has great investigation skills.

7. She is a sharpshooter when it comes to guns like pistols, assault rifles, etc.

8. She can cook many delicious types of meals.

Hobbies:

1. She likes to draw.

2. She likes to paint.

3. She likes to sculpt.

4. She hates music genres such as rap and metal. The only music genre she likes is classical.

Before graduating highschool, me and Aya have always been virgins who never had any romantic relationships. We have been childhood friends since kindergarten. Ever since I was born, she has always been my best friend and this relationship of ours continued on to the last days of our highschool years. This is because we share many personalities and share similar hobbies such as drawing, painting, sculpting, psychology, etc. Since we were 6 years old, we have been practicing different types of martial arts and when we met each other, we practiced together.

We have always protected each other from bullies in elementary and highschool. There was an event during our highschool days where Aya fought and beat up a bully highschool football(not soccer) student in a physical fight because the bully tried to punk her little brother. Many people such as teachers and students can't believe that a girl defeated and beat up a male football player student who is taller than her.

As for me, I showed no mercy towards any type of bully. For me, it didn't matter if you were male or female. It didn't matter if you were a male football(not soccer) player student or the prom queen. I will brutally beat you up if you try to bully me, my family members, or Aya. I remembered brutally beating up a slutty popular physically-beautiful girl student because she tried messing with Aya. I also brutally beat up bad boy bullies such as highschool bully football(soccer) player students and violent tough guy teens.

In highschool, Aya and I always got grades above 95 in every class. We were very diligent. We never failed a class.

Ever since we were 17 years old, Aya and I have always fought, defeated, and killed many gangsters, street gang members, greedy ex-military mercenaries(they are willing to work for anyone(such as crime lords) who has enough money), serial killers, muslim terrorists, etc. as fierce brave warrior vigilantes. We used our great skills in investigation and psychology when it comes to investigating various evil men such as gangsters, terrorists, etc. As for fighting various evil men such as gangsters, terrorists, serial killers, evil African warlords, KKK racist groups, etc., we used our great skills in martial arts and gun marksmanship.

This vigilante adventure of ours continued on to our college days up to days we were 26 years old. It took us to many countries and places such as Serbia, Somalia, Germany, Japan, North Korea, Latin America, the Middle East, Bhutan, Egypt, etc. We were two of the greatest warriors that have ever existed in history. We caught and brutally killed many serial killers that many cops can't catch or expose. We brought many powerful criminal gangster syndicates down. We destroyed many groups of muslim terrorists and many groups of communist terrorists.

We weren't just the world's greatest warriors. We were also the world's greatest private detectives. We caught and exposed the identities of many evil men who are very hard to catch and expose for security forces(USA cops, etc.) and intelligence agencies(CIA, Mossad, etc.) as well as the crimes that those evil men committed. We caught the identities of many serial killers who are hard to determine and expose for many police forces and many intelligence agencies. We exposed many criminal syndicates and the crimes that they committed. Due to this, we pissed off and embarrassed many evil men whose identities are hard to determine(for security forces such as USA cops, etc. and intelligence agencies such as MI6, etc.) especially during the times where we were personally near them while we were exposing them, their insecurities, and their crimes in front of many people.

The total number of evil men that Aya and I killed altogether is 3,978,872 kills. Despite the huge numbers of evil men that the two of us killed, no military, government authority, or security force such as cops, the FBI, the CIA, Mossad, MI6, the USA military, the Canadian military, etc. have ever caught us. They do not know that we did it. No one will ever know. No one will ever know our identity.

Then we reached the age of 27 years old so Aya and ended our vigilante adventure and just started working as peaceful psychologists.

When Aya and I graduated highschool, we became wife and husband. We then went to college and we both graduated college with psychology degrees.

We then continued our vigilante adventure that we started in highschool.

Then we reached the age of 27 years old so Aya and I ended our vigilante adventure and just started working as peaceful psychologists.

Then we lost our job as psychologists due to some reasons. Eventually, we just decided to live in the countryside.

Speaking of the countryside, the countryside we lived in had no civilization whatsoever. It was just jungle and woods. There were no grocery stores, barber shops, restaurants, schools, etc. The roads were empty most of the time and not busy. It was just a literal jungle.

This forced me and Aya to live not as modern peoples but as medieval European peasants. I had to use carpentry skills to build our house and I did. Aya just stayed in the house and did household chores such as cleaning, cooking, etc. while I was the carpenter and the hunter. I became an expert hunter of wild animals and other animals due to being forced to adapt in the jungle.

I learned how to hunt for food. I also learned how to hunt wild animals. I hunted wolves, anacondas, crocodiles, etc. When it came to hunting, I never had or used a gun. I often just used archery(bow and arrows), spears, axes, and knives. My favorite weapon was the knife. I often used knives to sneak up on wild animals such as wolves, panthers, etc. and kill them. I also fought and killed a bear in hand to hand combat using a knife. I loved fighting and killing wild animals such as tigers, kangaroos, wolves, etc. in hand to hand combat and I was very good at it. I even killed a lion with my bare hands. I also learned how to make traps to catch animals and people.

Then Aya and I made our own farm of livestock, vegetables, and fruits. We learned how to farm fruits, vegetables, and livestock.

There was a time when a group of college fraternity male members and college sorority female members arrived at our farm. Aya and I don't really know where they were from but they were more likely just traveling and having no planned direction about where they should arrive so they just arrived at our home's area in the countryside without even planning about it. The reason why they chose our home's area in the countryside is not clear but the college fraternity male members and the college sorority female members are more likely just there to do college fraternity and college sorority fun like sex, fighting, etc.

Then the college frat boys and the college sorority female members tried stealing fruits from our farm but I didn't let them. I immediately shot 4 of them with arrows using my archery skills which killed one(who is male) of them and wounded 3 of them in the process.

Then, this conversation between me and the college frat boys began:

Me: HEY!!! DUMBFUCKS!!! Who the fuck told you that you animals can steal from our farm and get away with it?!! Don't you dare steal from our farm or I'll fucking sent you to your deaths!!!

College frat boy 1: You piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you!! Look at what you've done to one of us!! You fucking killed him!! You stupidfuck!!

Me: AND I DON'T FUCKING FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!! I'LL GLADLY DO THE SAME TO THE REST OF YOU BASTARDS CAUSE THAT DEAD BOY OF YOURS FUCKING DESERVES IT, YOU FUCKING THIEVES!!!

College frat boy 2: You won't fucking get away with this! You will be caught by the police! Once you've served time in jail and then got out, I will fucking murder you!

Me: I WILL FUCKING MAKE SURE I WILL GET AWAY WITH WHAT I'VE DONE BY FUCKING KILLING ALL OF YOU DUMBFUCKS HERE, TOUGH GUY!! NONE OF YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE TO TELL THE TALE!!

Me: Coming to someone's place and then stealing from them as if you own the place, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!

Then one of the terrified college sorority female members said this to me while she was crying:

College sorority female member 1: STOP! What you've done is murder! This is going too far! Yes, what one of us has done was bad but killing all of us is still murder! You can go to jail for this! This is uncivilized!

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU FILTHY WHORE!! And you're fucking civilized compare to me?!! You are not! You fucking shitbags are a bunch of thieves! As for being civilized, you've come to the wrong place! This is the jungle LITERALLY! For me and my wife, there's no civilization here! For me and my wife, rules of civilization do not apply here! You fucked with the wrong kind of people, you dumbasses! We are not people who follow modern laws! We live like medieval European peasants here! We are of the jungle so we take matters into our own hands! I don't give a fuck about going to jail! I'll gladly kill you fucks!! Now fuck off!!

College sorority female member 2: You disgusting monster! You murderer! I hope you rot in hell!

Me to all of the college fraternity male members and to all of the college sorority female members: You stupid idiots! You college fraternities and college sororities love acting like street gangs, do you?! Hazing, engaging in lethal gang war style violence against other college fraternities and college sororities, college frat boys raping and gang raping women in college frat houses, using drugs, casual sex, orgies, and other kinds of stupid shits! Now you're fucking stealing?! You fuckers clearly have no respect for other people! You don't know basic human respect! Did your parents even give you filthy delinquents any attention when you were young?! Back when I was in college, I never joined any college fraternity or did any stupid college fraternity stuff like harassing innocent strangers in the streets! I was studying! Not acting like some wannabe Crips gang member! You fuckers are not in highschool anymore! You're already fucking adults! You fuckers never grow up, do you?!

Me to all of the college sorority female members: As for the young women here who joined college sororities and engaged in disgusting college fraternity and college sorority activities like having sex with every male member of college fraternities, you're all nothing but low quality women! YOU'RE FILTHY WHORES!! If I was still in college, I would never EVER make any of you as my wife! If I was your parent, I would be ashamed!

Me to all of the college fraternity male members and to all of the college sorority female members: Anyways, you college fraternities and college sororities are just nothing but street gangs for educated middle class kids and educated upper class kids. You wanna act like street gangs? Then I'll deal with you like you're fucking street gangs! I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU THIEVES!!

College frat boy 3: You piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you!

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU WANNABE GANGSTER!! FUCKING DIE, TOUGH GUY!!

I then proceeded to kill many of the college fraternity male members and college sorority female members with arrows using my archery skills which killed many of them in the process. The other one was killed by my spear after I threw my spear at his chest. Another one was killed by me hiding behind a tree and stabbing his stomach. Another one was killed by me hiding behind a wooden wall and then violently burying my axe deep in her head after I emerged from behind the wooden wall. Another one was captured by a trap I made then I thrusted my spear at her multiple times which killed her. The rest of the college fraternity male members and the college sorority female members were killed by my arrows when I used my archery skills against them.

After I killed all of the college fraternity male members and all of the college sorority female members, my wife(Aya) then called me for dinner.

By the way, here are our clothes when Aya and I were vigilantes:

My favorite clothes as a vigilante:

1. I wear a black T-shirt.
  2. I wear a grey hoodless trench coat.
  3. I wear black pants
  4. I wear black gloves.

Aya's favorite clothes as a vigilante:

1. Aya wears a buttoned dark-green blouse. The sleeves of this blouse reach the wrists of Aya.
  2. Aya wears a dark-brown long pleated skirt. The bottom of this skirt reaches the ankles of Aya.
  3. Aya wears black shoes.
  4. Aya wears black gloves.

Being the fierce warrior vigilantes that we once were, Aya and I love guns and melee weapons very very much.

Here are our favorite weapons when we were vigilantes:

Aya's favorite weapons:

Guns:

1. Heckler & Koch USP(Aya loves to dual wield two of this same type of pistol)
  2. IWI ACE
  3. Interdynamic MP-9
  4. M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System

Melee weapons:

1. Single-edged longsword
  2. Broadsword
  3. Short sword on a long pole(this is a polearm)

Aya really loves to use her longsword in melee combat. She also loves using her broadsword very much. She is a fierce warrior who will protect me with her life and I am very attracted to her because of this.

My favorite weapons:

Guns:

1. OTs-33 Pernach
  2. Haenel MK 556
  3. Kel-Tec KSG
  4. FN Ballista

Melee weapons:

1. A pair of double-edged short swords
  2. A double-edged dagger
  3. A spear
  4. Brass knuckles

I love Aya. She is the most important person in my entire life. After we graduated highschool, we became wife and husband. Our platonic relationship developed into a romance. We have always loved each other.

As for the warrior vigilante private detective adventures that Aya and I lived, this is a song that fits our warrior vigilante private detective lives:

https://youtu.be/CXD3VS9AS0o

This is my life and I have to say that I am very lucky to have Aya. I think she is a unicorn. She is not like other women who are manipulative promiscuous sluts who like bad boys and hate nice guys.

So what do you think of me, Aya, and our romantic relationship? Ask me any questions regarding me, Aya, and our romantic relationship.