So I have this friend let's call her Ella.

Me and her have been friends since we were approx 10yo, have shared intimate details about our lives, came to each other for advice on countless occasions etc.

I value her friendship and character but the problem is I wanna fuck her. I am 20yo, she's 19yo.

We've talked about what we like in the bedroom casually and we're very much compatible, eerily.

In the past we've done sexual stuff a few times since we were teens, but never fucked.

I'll name a few:

• She got drunk and came on to me asking me to finger her.
  • I was drunk and in an LTR that was just about to end (literally I broke up with my LTR the next day), she invited me over to her house while I was drunk and she was sober. I fingered her, she gave me a blowjob, and right as I am about to fuck her (my dick is literally in her), she says no you have a girlfriend. After I ended things with girlfriend I acted beta (at this point I wasn't aware of TRP) and didn't try fuck her.

Now my SMV has increased , I feel mutual attraction and would like to have a FWB situation.

Problem is the complications that can follow. I have no interest in an LTR with her, I just wanna fuck her.

How should I proceed and is it worth it?