So I started a new job after the pandemic. It's a relatively small business. (They still make millions a year). I work in the office doing sales related stuff and I'm one of two guys in the office. It's mostly made up of ladder climbing and obnoxious women.

Because I'm a guy they will often ask (sometimes tell) me to help do shit in the warehouse or carry something to the car. And with the girl right above me, it's becoming "do this shit I doesn't want to do."

I'm new and trying not to make any waves but I just feel completely disrespected. Hey name, you have to deliver this piece of heavy furniture. It's at 2 today. Because they are short staffed they will ask me to do shit like this. Mind you I work in the office. One manager even said "When you work here, you don't say 'that's not my job'. Everyone does a little bit of everything" It's just unprofessional and I feel completely cucked. And of course all the girls have each others back so I can't go behind anyones back.

I can't pull the "I didn't sign up for this" because my manager already told me, "you're basically our slave." How can I navigate this without causing trouble and still keeping my dignity. I know the answer is to get another job, but I want to keep this for at least six months to show other employers I can do the job.

I'm thinking of just telling them in a calm way, "there is a way to ask me to do things and you can say thanks when I'm done." They all get off thinking they are managers. Since covid, the company is basically falling/run extremely poorly and inefficiently. I'm looking for other jobs, but I need to pay the bills for the time being. So go ahead, red pill me folks.