Long time occasional lurker, need some perspective here.

A few months ago I entered an exclusive relationship with a girl who has recently begun withholding sex. I admittedly developed a case of oneitis with this chick - the sex was incredible and frequent initially. I'd often pull her ass out in the middle of the night and fuck her brains out before falling back asleep and she didn't have an problem with it. And I genuinely liked the girl. Checked all the boxes for me. Fast forward to now and we're spending basically every night together and I become delusional, thinking she might be a good long term fit for me. Monday morning I hop out of the shower, get back in bed to grab her ass and enjoy a morning fuck before work, and she pushes my hand away. I don't think anything of it - it's the first time it's happened so whatever. Later that night, I try again. Same thing. I try not to make a big deal of it, but turn over and go to bed (perceivably a bit frustrated, in hindsight). A few days pass and a couple more sexual advances turned down, and she finally confronts me. "Are you mad at me?" I tell her no, not at all, I want sex but I don't need it. She explains her head is in a weird place because of some stuff going on with her career that I won't get into, and also because of the fact she's being forced to give her dog up for adoption (I'll spare the details but it's possible they're legitimate reasons). She also says she wants to not have sex for a while because lately she feels like that's all I want her for. Sucks because I've kept plenty of girls around in the past solely for sex, but in this situation I actually like the girl. At this point I'm a little frustrated. Trying to dread game a bit but keep getting accused of being mad at her. Tempted to next her, but I also want to entertain the possibility that she's just going through something and it will pass. For now I'm just withdrawing attention somewhat and keeping to myself. Might be a good exercise in self control, I dunno. Thoughts?