The one.

The one and so far only one who has loved me despite not having anything going for me.

The one who didnt tell me about her boyfriend until the 6th month of our relationship who she would then go on to marry.

The one who set off all the hurt, pain and mental anguish when she cut me off exactly 4 years ago today.

The one who sent me down the red pill path of only obsessively chasing money & gains in the gym while being completely stoic, distant & detached with women.

To tell me that she was now a mother to her new son who is not well and that she feels like it was karma for her past and wanted to apologise.

I send her a message saying 'I am sorry for what you are going through but I have forgiven you long ago and wish nothing but good health for you and your son'

Problem is bros I have been so good with separating my emotions when it comes to women these last 4 years and thats really served me well as you guys already know but I have been a wreck the whole day and I guess I needed somewhere to write this all out.