When I was a 12 year old I went outside with my younger sister to the grocery stories and there the girl who lives in my neighbourhood blocked our path, we were on bicycle.. We had to stop , she was not letting us go.. So we argued and I told her " you should step aside or you'll get hurt" We returned to home after getting our chocolates, after some hours in the evening that girl's mother showed up outside our house with a lot of people, they started yelling and told my mom to bring me outside

My mom went outside and she told my mom that I sexually harrassed her daughter and said nasty stuff to her ( I didn't even knew what sexual harrasment was when I was 12.. Heck I didn't ever knew what sex was)

They all believed that girl without even proof and they wanted to punish and beat me but my mom was in the way and my mom argued with them, they kept on yelling and all the people who lives in the colony started gathering there I was so scared and crying .. Her mom said that she will kill me if she will see me outside next time

Thankfully my sister spoke up and she told them that I said nothing bad to that girl, and finally they listened to my mom and they left They gave me death threats before leaving...

It's been 6 years since that thing happened, I still don't go outside alone ... Some people still believe and think of me as a pervert, they believed her without evidence just because she was a girl I now have depression and anxiety and nobody really supports me.. I tried telling about this to some people but they don't believe me,

I now .. I get extreme anxiety whenever a girl talks to me and I have severe trust issues now which can't be helped, sometimes I get flashbacks of that incident and it gives me panic attacks

A girl confessed to me when I was in 11th grade.. I kinda liked her as well but because of my anxiety and trust issues I stopped talking to her and pushed her away

Nowdays things are getting unbearable because few months ago my uncle's girlfriend falsely accused him for rape and he's still in custody I'm so scared of this country... 56% of rape allegations here are false

I'm nowdays feeling suicidal I have no friends

( sorry for the bad English)