This is my first post, but i've been following TRP for a while now. I've always wanted to tell my story of this HB8 who I thought was a unicorn or the 'one', but I never felt comfortable enough to do so. But that phase is over, so here goes nothing boys.

It all started last year when I just recently discovered TRP. I was still having my doubts about this and everything I read on this subreddit, my brain immediately thought it was bullshit. Thing is I came back from a trip from Italy and I called an old friend to see how she was doing. We started hanging out for a long time, to the point that I started showing her TOO much intertest. I mean, we were seeing each other every weekend for 4 months straight. In my blue-pilled mind I thought 'This is great, she MUST like me for seeing her frequently'. I never asked her out on an official date and when I had chances to make a move I always pussied out. I thought to myself that I'm acting like a bitch and I started ignoring her and going out to clubs (without knowing I had a phase of abundance mentality), and she started going crazy, asking me where I was and shit. Then, as the horrible disease that it is, my oneitis came back to me and hit me harder than before. For a 2 month period I had no physical contact with any other girl and I started seeing her again. My brain thought, this was perfect. I thought she could actually be the one, she as feminine, submissive, all those perfect signs. However, one day we're talking and she pulls out the dreaded 'best-friend' card bullshit on me. That's when I snapped. That's when I realized that AWALT. They crave attention. They need it. They can't live without it. Hell, I'm pretty sure that she was interested at first (she showed alot of IOI), but for taking to too fucking long (a.k.a playing the nice guy), it all went downhill. She was just using me as a shoulder to cry on and to get over her fucking ex. From that day, I used the TRP to make a better life for myself. Never be shackled to a fucking woman, I lost 6 months of my fucking life for nothing. Don't make that mistake guys.

TL:DR
A girl may seem perfect to you, she's fucking not. Just fucking go for it or ignore her, either way you've got nothing to lose against her.

P.S Grammar isn't perfect, english ain't my first language.