TLDR: the story of a beach trip. LEAD, escalate, never apologize, keep it light.

Last week some friends from college and I organised a weekend trip to the beach. Our plan was basically to camp in tents near the beach and get drunk and have BBQs on the beach every night. 10 of us went in the end: 2 couples, plus 4 single girls and 2 single guys (one of which was me).

My mindset going into the weekend was to have fun, women weren’t my object. (Lesson 1: Don't make women your object). But for the sake of later events, I should note that 2 of the girls were my type. One of them was single, didn’t know her too well but I figured I’d probably ending up gaming her a fair bit. (Sarah) The other (Lucy) was in a relationship with a guy (Josh) who had quite a lot of “beta” tendencies. Not bad looking but needy and very serious, doesn’t seem comfortable letting himself go. Stiff body language kind of guy. The girl was hot, I don’t need to go into details other than saying she was my type and very quiet and feminine.

From the beginning of the trip I made an effort to lead the logistics. (Lesson 2: LEAD)Not in an annoying “we have to do things my way” way, but just by directing people, telling people to do things etc. Especially the girls, they loved being told what to do. (Lesson 3: Tell girls to do things for you) When a few things went wrong I was calm and solved the problems.

When we were chilling on the beach I was teasing the girls mercilessly. At one point a drunk guy came over and started some shit (nothing serious but he was quite built). Another guy was trying to diffuse the situation and I stood up and confronted the guy asking him if he had a problem. I didn’t even use any force but I showed I had balls and was willing to defend myself. (Lesson 4: Be confrontational, show you have balls)

When we needed a wine bottle opener I went over to a group of hot girls who were quite far away. I ended up chatting to them for a while, just shooting the shit. When I came back one of the guys made some joke about them loving me, to which I just made some cocky response. But the girls in my group liked it. Pre-selection? (Lesson 5: let girls see you flirting with other girls)

Throughout the night when I was talking to the girls I was dominant. And when they shit-tested my I just smirked, appeared self-amused and agreed and amplified or treated them like a child who had just asked for something ridiculous. (Lesson 6: Amused mastery: treat girls like your bratty little sister) I was gaming Sarah a lot and she was into me, lots of kino and eye contact. Once or twice I went too far with my comments but I never apologised, just smirked and made fun of her in a playful way. Quite late on I ended up 1-1 with Lucy who I had ignored up until then. I held a sexual frame with her and was cocky (but not too much - it's got to be realistic). She loved it and I was touching her a lot. (Lesson 7: Escalate, Escalate, Escalate)

At about 3am Josh (who has been quiet for the past hour, half asleep) says he’s going to his tent to sleep. As he’s going he passes close to me and says into my ear, “Please don’t fuck Lucy”. After a while there was just me and Lucy, plus one of the single guys and and a single girl, who were clearly going to hook up. They left. I had a moment of moral doubt in my mind. After we made out for a bit I started fingering her. When I realised how wet she was I made my decision. I thought, “if a girl can get this wet for a guy when she’s got a boyfriend then their relationship is doomed” and I led her back to my tent. When I heard the other couple fucking any doubt I still had was extinguished. After the deed was done she went back to her tent to sleep next to her BF, Josh. (Lesson 8: never assume that women have the same sense of morality as men)