Part 1 discusses how I treat my wife and why. Part 2 discusses the hierarchy and why it should be different when dealing with plates v. ltr/marriage.

Here at TRP/MRP we have a saying: "Men love women, women love children, and children love dogs" (or puppies, depending on who you hear it from.) This adage exemplifies a core belief of the Red Pilled Man - generally, love flows downhill while respect flows uphill. The love I show my woman, my child, and my dog, will never be reciprocated back to me in the same way that I love them. However, the respect I earn from my woman, my child, and my dog, will never be reciprocated back to them, unless they earn it from me. The oft used phrase assumes a hierarchy with man at the top, women below occupying the first-mate role, children further down, and dogs occupying the bottom. It is this assumed hierarchy I wish to discuss in these posts.

The inspiration came from an observation I made when dealing with my wife. A recent change in schedule resulted in her arriving home from work earlier than I do. The last couple of months my 70 lb mutt greets me at the door, tail wagging, jumping, barking, etc. - this is the norm, he does this everyday. My wife, on the other hand, while glad to see me home, did not offer the same enthusiasm at my return as my faithful canine. Sometimes she stood up from the couch to kiss me, sometimes she was in the kitchen, sometimes she sat there and said the stereotypical "Hi honey, glad you're home."

My reaction to my dog is similar in kind to his greeting of me. I eagerly pet him and let him jump on me. Then I calm him down and offer him some love because I left him alone for most of the day. My reaction to my wife mirrors her greeting as well. It is usually a quick kiss on the lips, a quick hug, and a quick smack on the ass as I go to change out of my suit. It is noticeably subdued compared to my dog. After a few weeks of these greetings my wife tests. "Honey, do you love the dog more than you love me?", "You always have such a loving greeting for him as soon as you walk in the door! I just get a peck, a hug, and a smack!" Some of us view this as a shit test while others view it as a comfort test. Whatever type of test it was the response should be the same. Agree and amplify verbally while escalating physically. Typically something along these lines: "Of course I love him more! Look at him, he's a stud and gets all the bitches, but he doesn't have your ass!", as I grab her, slap her ass and plant a huge and enthusiastic kiss on her lips. This quelled the questioning (and led to some good sex) but didn't actually solve the problem. She didn't change her daily greeting.

So I changed.

Another core tenet of TRP is that women are children. But in my case, I have no children, and her complaint revolved around my treatment of her when compared to my treatment of my dog. I pondered "what if when I get home, I greet her as I greet man's best friend?" The next day I did exactly that. After greeting my dog with the usual enthusiasm I immediately went to her and greeted her in the exact same way, using nearly the exact same words, with the exact same tone. Obviously I changed the names and gender pronouns to the feminine, but I was astounded at the immediate improvement in her response to my homecoming. This upbeat, enthusiastic, even juvenile greeting completely brought her into my frame, lifted her spirit, and helped provide for an exciting, fun, and sexual night. With each successive day her mood and spirits improved. After a week she now opened the door as I pulled into the driveway and she and the dog both came to greet me before I even entered the house. Currently, I get a mix of her meeting me at the door with enthusiastic kisses, coming to meet me in the driveway, having dinner waiting for me, and occasionally laying scantily clothed on my bed.

Why did this change happen? Why did my wife respond better to being treated like my dog as opposed to being treated like a grown human being? The simple answer is Feelz before Reelz. A more in-depth analysis reveals that my wife did not want to be treated like my intellectual peer. Telling her I was glad to see her and offering her a token kiss did nothing to satisfy her emotional needs. Yes, I verbalized my feelings but she did not want to be told. She wanted to feel that I love her. She wanted to be treated in a way that gave her a physical and emotional experience. Xtreme's More than Words comes to mind. Greeting her in the same way that I greet my dog was more fun, more playful, and more emotional. It allowed her to be caught in the moment and caught in my frame. As a consequence of now being in my playful frame, she was more willing to follow my lead for the rest of the evening. Whether I wanted to go fuck or go to my workshop to work on my business, my wife was more than willing to follow my lead. Why? Because her emotional needs were met. Now I have to admit, I treat my dog more like a young human than a canine. So I guess our tenet of "treat women like children" still holds true. But that wouldn't make for such a catchy title. I have extended this principle to nearly every other area of interaction with my wife with similar success, and oddly, I don't think she has caught on to the fact that I am treating her like the dog. She enjoys the enthusiasm, the playfulness, and the emotion of our interactions.

Part 2 will be forthcoming and will discuss the difference in hierarchy and treatment: Men -> women -> children -> dogs/puppies (1st mate thinking) v. Men -> women, children, dogs/puppies (treat them all like children thinking) And how to mix both.

Lift, Lead, DGAF

-Val

edited for formatting