I realized something the other day, another red pill aspect that if I think about long enough will depress me actually. I was walking in a building, opening and closing a door, and noticed another man behind me coming along carrying a box. Nothing really too heavy it seemed, I'm sure he could have managed shifting the box and opening the door himself. Because he was a good 10 yards or so behind me, by the time I became aware of this, I was already in the building and the door was almost closed. It would be very obvious to the person carrying the box that I would have made an extra effort to go back outside and hold the door open. And this is what I noticed, I actually made my decision based on what gender that person was carrying the box. I knew, that if the person was female, the odds were very high that:

1) she would not have thanked me, or if she did it would have just been a fake one

2) she would have viewed me with contempt, or as a servant

3) she probably would have viewed it as her female body attracting another drone mate she would have to fend off

But because he was a man, I knew that the odds were very high that:

1) he would thank me, and actually mean it

2) he would notice that I had made extra effort, and been grateful

And that's exactly what happened. If it were a woman coming in, I would have just continued on without holding the door open. And to top it all off, she would have been more sexually attracted to me for that. This is the world we live in.

edit: sorry people for the late replies, real life has a way with interfering with things.