3rd date F-close: Younger woman asks me "what took you so long"?

Summary:

A third date with a younger woman proved to me that Gen-X guys who take the red pill need to set aside their experiences with women of our own age / era. Gen-Y chicks are much, MUCH easier.

Body:

About a month or so ago I went speed dating . I met a few broads and there was mutual attraction, we passed mutual contact info. Went on a couple dates with them. Most were in their 30s. One was in her 20s. For context, I'm in my early 40s.

First date (after the speed dating) with the chick in her 20s was a coffee shop, just to make sure there's attraction. But the logistics prevented any escalation. Second date was cross country skiing - she took me to a chalet in the woods in a provincial park. Got some kino in, but I didn't push it.

She goes on vacation for a while, and comes back and we meet up again - this time a walk around a scenic part of town, then pick up take-out food and head to her place. After dinner, she starts showing me photos of her vacation at the dining room table. I tell her to move to her couch, so I can get closer.

So we sit on the couch, have a glass of wine and chat, and after about 15 minutes, in mid-conversation, I just silently took the glass out of her hand, put it on the table and leaned in and started kissing her. No real LMR to speak of, but this chick didn't give any IOIs at all - it was 100% up to me to initiate.

Turns out my bold play was the right one. She was receptive, and within 20 minutes we were down to business.

After we are finished, during pillow conversation, she asks me "What took you so long?" She was honestly confused that I didn't try to fuck her on the 1st or 2nd date (first time was shitty logistics, 2nd time I honestly thought it was just a trip out to go skiing and she'd get freaked out if I tried to fuck her in a cabin in the woods). She claimed it was normal for guys to try to fuck her the same night they met her. I think she has run into a few of you magnificent bastards before...

Anyways, she teases me about being older, so I tease her about being too young. She laments that the guys her age only last a few minutes (we had a 90 minute fuck session) and don't know how to fuck her properly. Then she starts asking about my level of sexual experience (partner count, have I ever had a threesome, anal, that sort of thing). I give it to her pretty much straight since I've had more than a few adventures over the years.

One thing I messed up: She asked me "when was the last time you had sex?" I told her - it was over six months prior. I could see her body language tense up a bit, she seemed put off by that answer. She got laid last January she said (probably since then too, on vacation I expect). My admission that it's been a while didn't go over well. It wasn't worth my time to explain that I was on a fucking military base in the middle east for the last six months.

But I recovered - despite that setback, she's coming over tomorrow for dinner and fun.

Lessons learned:

1. I guess what blew my mind was that she felt it was normal to have just casual sex immediatly after meeting somebody. I approached her and treated her as I did Gen-X broads back in the 90s and 2000s. Last time I was in the game, bitches were waaay colder - at least to me. Turns out younger chicks these days are a lot easier.

2. Bold action saved the day. If I sat there waiting for an IOI or subtle advance, I'd have spent the night looking at vacation photos then going home to jack off.

3. When it came time to act, I didn't need any line, she took no convincing - just lean in and do what you want. If she doesn't like it, she'll recoil. If your SMV is high (I'm probably just entering the top 20% right now, thanks TRP!) then that's all the convincing you need.

4. I think that admitting to a six month gap since the last time I got laid either nudged my SMV down slightly, or made her feel self-conscious about her own slutty behaviour. Not sure which.