To make things clear straight away, I am MGTOW. But I wanted to do an experiment. I'm posting this here, because it's more redpill.

​

A few years back, I used to use a dating app called "Meetme". On that app, I would get pretty good matches, and actually found two girlfriends through there which I had for several months. Back then, I wanted to joke around, so I made a profile of a woman, and used a woman's picture. And Jesus Christ, I was honestly surprised. The female profile that I had got over 100 matches in only several days. It was a big eye opening moment, and it was my first real "redpill" moment that I experienced myself. On the profile that I had back then, I would get maybe 20 or 30 matches per week if I used the app. I was honestly very surprised at the difference in the amount of attention a male receives and a female receives.

​

So fast forwarding to today, I decided to do a similar experiment in a different way. I created a Tinder profile with my own pictures (which weren't the very best, average at least.) I'm not very muscular, and look alright. I made an average bio. After about a month I had 6 matches, and two of the six people still speak to me on and off on other apps like Snapchat. The two people are maybe 5s or 6s, they aren't models, they're just okay girls.

​

Then, I created a profile with an attractive male model who was muscular (An obvious Chad). He had a six pack and everything. I added a picture of a dog and a sports car (BMW i8), which I implied was mine. After two weeks, I had a total of 16 matches. Out of the 16, only 6 girls were above a 5. Out of the 6 girls, most did not reply to me, and for those who did, I honestly had no interest in them and did not want to even talk to them.

​

With these results, I am honestly astounded that there is almost no difference between an obvious Chad and me on Tinder. If a Chad cannot get lots of girls online, then how is an average person supposed to do so nowadays? I'm also surprised that a Chad can barely get as many matches as I did not being a Chad, on another app a few years ago. It seems like online dating apps have changed dramatically due to some type of social change in the past few years, or monitization, or something else.