This is a story about a guy that went to the same high school as me and was a year younger than me. Let's call him Billy. Billy was your usual beta. I talked to him twice in high school and both times he tried to show off how superior he is (going to the opera with his mom, and yeah, he was that big mom's boy kind of guy, and some other bullshit like that). But Billy became kind of a "celebrity" in high school for his white knighting on facebook. He would often challenge guys who made jokes about women or would have a different point of view than one of Billy's girl (wide space) friends. I bet you know a guy like that.

​

High school ended and I forgot about Billy for a while (I remember that after he finished high school he was accepted at my uni but doped out after one semester).

​

Now, fast forward to this summer, I made a new plate, banged her till the end of November. I ended it because she wanted an exclusive relationship.

​

But after one month of banging her I found out she had a guy friend, a beta orbiter, and you guessed it, that guy was Billy. He would send her poems while I was banging her brains out, he would try and have deep conversations with her to which she replied while sending me screen shots and mocking him. I really felt bad for the guy, but hey, not my problem.

​

So basically I was fucking this chick while Billy was her emotional tampon (even though she laughed about him with every occasion) . It's already a classic story.

​

Now, the interesting part comes. At the end of December this chick messaged me again to tell me she wishes me all the best and that she found a boyfriend and everything in her life is great now. I thanked her and asked: "Did Billy get lucky? lol". To which she replied: "Not cool", and kept sending a couple of messages telling me I was rude.

​

And since that moment every 2 or 3 days she messages me to tell me again how rude I was. And I remember one message that was really funny: "If billy is not as great as you, then you are as lame as him, because I am the same!!!". That one really cracked me up. And remember, to all those messages (probably over 100 by now) I replayed with "Okay", and she keeps messaging me ( Today I got 15 texts, lol). So you get the idea, Billy is worshiping this cunt while she is still obsessed with a guy who used to drop by once or twice a week to bang her then leave. That's your average unicorn for which you had a crush since 9th grade, so wake up!

​

I must admit. I was an orbiter too for 4 years for the same girl until I discovered the red pill, and this is the first time I feel like I'm truthfully on the other side of the classic story. Also, I'm not a 100% Alpha at all, I have a little above average game and decent looks (need to go back to the gym), and my best asset right now is my high paying job(but still, I learned not to spend money on girls).

​

And some lessons from this:

1. Even if you "get" the girl after beta orbiting her for months/years, this is because she don't have better prospects and she will always be alpha widowed and probably would dump you in a second for Chad's cock and probably is still obsessed with chad. Attraction comes in the first minutes you talk with a chick, not in months.
  2. Girls are very conscious of their actions and try to rationalize them(the hamster). The chick realized that she settled for a beta orbiter, but tries to rationalize it.
  3. If you have a high paying job, don't spend your money on girls. Instead hook them on the idea that one day, if you get serious with them, you will spend a lot of money on them. I found out that this is the best strategy to catch plates into your hook and works a lot better than spending money on fancy dinners.

In the end I want to thank The Red Pill again, it's good to not be the loser of the story anymore.