Past two years I have been digesting TRP and my life changed for the good. Obviously I started getting more attention, but not just from women, from everyone I meet. Being fit, appropriate clothing choices, reading books (not just TRP recommended books), and finding what I am passionate about did wonders for my personal improvements, and after some time I realized every advice and tips from TRP community is essentially this,

Focus on personal developments and challenge yourself to be better than YOURSELF yesterday.

That is literally it, people on askTRP tell you to "**lift more, you need to increase your physical presence in a social situation (Party, clubs, etc)". This is a personal improvement challenge, everybody can be more fit and healthier, so challenge yourself to become a better version of yourself. Remember, lifting isn't to attract women, lifting allows you to be confident in yourself as you see physical improvements. In this journey you are going to notice that your clothes are going to fit nicer, find yourself more attractive in the mirror, stand out in a crowd of people. This results in people (not just women) finding you more attractive and desirable, and this is why you lift.**

TRP community tells you to pass shit tests and on askTRP we always get this question, "how do I pass **insert shit test?".* TRP veterans know that passing the shit test comes naturally, they don't have a book on how to pass every shit test, they just do. There are many definition of a shit test, but to me a shit test is when someone challenges your personal beliefs and worth. Going back to personal developments and your goals, if you are grounded on who you are and who you are trying to be tomorrow (frame), the shit tests are not shit tests, rather just a conversation you have with a stranger who is strongly opinionated and wants to prove that you are not hot shit. Here are some recent examples asked on askTRP:

Q. How would you feel if your girlfriend hung out with her guy friends alone?

A. She is challenging your masculinity traits and how you compare with her "guy friends" (Chad & Brad), but I have a question for people in this situation. Why are you worried about your girlfriend hanging out with Chad if you know you are the best Chad she is ever going to have? If you are answer involves some kind of an excuse, you are welcome, you just found out what your next personal development goal is.

Q. "I heard you are a manwhore" shit test, anyone overcome this reputation with a hesitant girl?

A. Here you can see that the girl is challenging if you can stay in a LTR or the ability to focus on one thing at a time. First of all, who the fuck cares about what she thinks? You know who you are, you know what you are working towards, why would you even waste any effort into defending your beliefs if you are confident in yourself (frame)? and this is where TRP community says, Agree and Amplify, and "How to influence people and make friends" by Dale Carnegie exclusively talk about this. One of the book's principle is *"The only way to get the best argument is to avoid it"***. With this in my mind I would avoid proving that I am not a "manwhore", just agree and say, "Hahah what can I say, I am just looking for the one that fits the glass slipper". By me saying this I have agreed that women find me attractive and I have slept with a few. I also threw a witty comment in there to make the situation comical so she has a laugh and I can lead into a different subject. Once again, Avoid arguing with people, agree and amplify.**

For now, this is all I will write in this post. I have more of my views on TRP fundamentals and would love to share it if people find my views to be more easily understandable. Let me know which ones I should talk about next.

Thank you,