Alright everybody, today I decided to post a few things about relationships/relationship game and to try to clear up some misconceptions many users who recently discovered trp may have.

Regarding this matter: I'll give you a bit of background story. To help you understand how I came to be here, and what happened. Most of you might even relate to your feelings. Starting at my 19, I was a kid in 2nd year college with little experience and knowledge on game, only being a natural, until I met a friend who introduced me to the world of PUA. In terms of sociality, I was extroverted but totally so at that time I had a big boom inside me and decided it's time to CHANGE. I begun sarging, got a job in a nightclub as it's a perfect venue to meet new people and specifically women. All went good, in a few months I had more kiss and number closes, dates, and then lays and the girls were coming more and more into my life.

Where the mistake happened : At some point, having little relationship game and experience, but full plating game and not knowing consciously what TRP is, before I met an hb9 in a day game session, whom I gradually fell in love with, and oneitis followed because at first she was very into me, and seemed like she wasn't only interested in sex (had not shown much abundance and dgaf mentality like the rest) so her value was below mine while at that given time I had no abundance or totally high smv, and even though she was a solid 9. At least when dressed hot and with make up on (otherwise an 8) I was playing around with other women when I met her, until after the course of a few months she played the cat string on me. And I bit the bait. I commited.

The relationship started going to shit and was destructive as I started realising she was extremely bipolar and had daddy+mommy issues, her older sister being a total slut, and her brother sometimes abusing/hitting her when he was drunk and in rage etc. - She started treating me like shit. Like all the examples TRP users post about girls having guys in oneitis status and walking all over them.

​

After this drama I finally broke free when I decided to end it.. but that's a story for another day. What is important is what I tried to do and where I lead my self next.

For a year or so even after having discovered TRP I would still think about her, and wanted to communicate, I did sometimes, I had sex with her again only to realise after a few times I'm wasting my time and energy on someone who is no longer into me(maybe never even was, could be that I gave her affection she didn't have at home growing up).

​

It so happens I moved on, came back to my hometown and slowly but steadily started growing my family business up, which is now transfered in my own name regarding legal matters. It all happened when I had that boom again, at a time I felt frustrated, and sick inside for not being me. For not being the best of me. I started eating right, not all at once but eventually also hit the gym, purchased new more appealing threads, grew facial hair and finally decided to get the best hairstyle matching my face and style. Practiced gaming, met girls, kept reading trp all at the same time to not slip and let abundance I had been gradually developing go, had always outcome independence which is a very important factor in men's lives today. Got my self a few plates, and had the fun of my life I never happened to have before even with the knowledge of PUA's into my brain.

Eventually, one of my plates showed ltr characteristics, I checked and still check for red flags. I noted the imporant LTR like bits a girl must have before you enter a relationship and some of my logistics:

• She will always come to see me if I tell her to, if she has something important she will make space before or after the event just to visit.

• Complies with almost everything I ask her.

• Makes me food and I love it(shows that she cares and wants to take care of you)

• On my name day and other days she will try on her own to make it a special occassion

• We went our first date on my name day and she already purchased a little gift as we were still not close enough but did show lots of interest.

• Confesses feelings often/or when I give her the flip to.

• Doesn't bust my balls or is a bitch about meaningless crap/never gives the "we need to talk" stuff.

• Understands I am a high value man because many women are attracted and some have probably already shown it, tries to be stand out so I choose her instead of bitching around about other girls.

• Has in her mind I might be fucking other girls or willing to if she's not respecting me, but also connects and shows deep affection and scarcity

• Most important bit: After amazing intercourse, I talked to her about my feelings, being honest and not in a needy way like*I love you* *I want to be with you forever* and crap like that, I spoke about some of my thoughts and deeper feelings that start growing inside me for her and that I really care about her ( At this point I thought I had lost it and she's going to vanish any moment but she still hasn't) The KEY point here is that I might have spoke to her about MY feelings, but kept acting as I was BEFORE that and didn't change my FRAME towards her.

Now these are just some observations I made, after improving my relationship game much and applying dread to her for quite along time since we met until we started doing things people do in a relationship without noticing it. The last bullet point ( • ) I mentioned above, was a very dangerous and some may say slippery thing to do, but I think I nailed it right.

I was afraid of going into LTR, and expressed this to her and the reason "I recently broke up with someone and I'm not saying I wouldn't get into a relationship with someone again..but I want to be selective, and honest with the other person. She also has to keep some standards I have satisfied." Thus making her try more to please me and we come to good terms eventually. Etc.

The point of this post is to show you that if you are in such a position, and you are more LTR oriented than spinning, TRP is a toolbox favoring those who are not commiting and are free of everything, but ltr is a byproduct. It's not your goal, not your ultimate goal. But if you're wondering if you really can and want to go into deeper waters with a girl, test her out, keep spinning, and when it's time it will show, and don't be afraid to discuss some feelings over time provided you keep acting as you were before, that means RED PILLED and don't break frame. Beware not to slip at this point.

This being my personal opinion from experience, I'm very open to discuss with users.

Edit: in the first mentioned relationship I was still relatively new to pick up and game, and also blue pilled as fuck but I tried everything with this girl during my oneitis, even after trp and I still believe she's bipolar and a shitty person. Don't invest in mood swingy girls.