Hey guys,

I was last saturday on a goa rave nearly sober. I love dancing and that was my first priority there. Just have fun and dance. So at the dancefloor I closed my eyes, a nice melodic goa beat flowed over my body and the bass went hard trough it. I started to swing my legs and move my arms with feeling to the melody. It was only me and the music, I floated from the whole dancefloor, had my strongest smile in my face, everything other was irrelevent. I was aware that the people looked at me, some guys are even did come to me to rock the dancefloor together.

In my peripheral sight I noticed a girl dancing beside me and I turned towards me sometimes. I noticed she was hot as fuck and had the same dance flow like me. But me a fearful noob didnt even risk a straight look. So I danced further and enjoyed the beat.

After the beat went slower she put her hand on my shoulder, had a very beautiful smile on her face at told to me "I find it very cool how you dance" - I responsed to her with a honest "thanks, you too". She thanked with a bright grin and we danced further for ourselfes. But now a little bit tighter side by side - our bodys touched. Yeah she was on and hot as hell and I knowed that Im a king on the dancefloor but a noob in seduction.

So we danced and danced, I checked her body out, she checked me out, then i wanted to make a push and went a few meter away from her while I fucked my head how to approach her or if I should take her hands and shit.

But then a guy went between us and they went a little bit touchy but in a more friendly way. Hmm how to overcome this situation? A guy is pushing between us and I dont know who this is for her, probably a orbiter. I dont was angry or so at him, I even partied with him later on the floor.

But I didnt figured out a answer, so I went on with dancing alone - happens. A few seconds later she went away.

I had the very shitty feeling of a missed opportunity. I had in the past some girls (not many), but none of them was so hot. And this was the first girl who approached me and looked so horny, maybe she was on mdma.

My mind started to fantasize about how I seduce her - simple these stories. And hoped to see her again.

A few times later I was on the dancefloor and she walked past me with strong eyecontact and a grin - following the other guy. This was the last moment of my chance, but I did nothing.

We have now wednesday and Im still thinking about the missed opportunity sometimes. I know it will pass but the annoy is there.

If I tried to approach her and in the course of time she rejects me, the feeling of my destroyed ego is more pleasant then the feeling of protected ego but missed opportunity. The feeling of "I could have a very cool time with her, but I never will know".

And if I failed at seduction, I have something to tap me on my shoulders and something to learn about it.

But Im learning of the protection of ego also. I think its very good to realize that in long term you better risk something instead of dont know the outcome. I was only feeding my ego like "a hot girl is horny because of me, Im the best dancer, Im so good looking" only to protect it furher.

I practice meditation and mindfullness and such situations are more painfull then ever since that. But you have to feel the pain obviously to prevent the suffering next time. I see this as an insight.

And I know that my approach anxiety will still be up in the near future but Im more willing to risk something.