Summary: Women are absolute masters at employing hamstering and the "trickle truth" strategy. Essentially spinning stories about what they want to believe is true, rather than what is actually true.

Relevant thread here.

I post a lot of examples of Red Pill truths from Reddit. But it's not often that we get to see a clear progression of hamstering and trickle truth from a woman with every subsequent post she makes. Buckle in boys, this will erase basically any doubts you had about TRP. It's real, guys, it's all real.

Our story begins on the Tinder subreddit. If you go there you know it's a strange mix of TRP-lite guys and neckbeard feminists trying to defend milady's honor. Today they were all reassuring themselves over how bigger penises aren't necessarily better (yeah, okay...) when a girl stepped in to offer her opinion.

Guys, stop caring so much about your dicks.

Bigger is not better. It fucking hurts. I want to cum, not wipe while cleaning up after and find out I'm bleeding.

I've fucked lots of people. You know that whole "it's not the size of the boat" thing? Because a dude with a normal dick who knows how to use it IS so much better than laying there thinking "oh god. I hope he finishes soon. I thought musicians were supposed to have rhythm? This fucking hurts. I wonder if I have to uber home or he'll let me crash on his couch"

So we have some background. This girl be spinning on the cock carousel so hard. She then continues...

That's the problem. They try to scramble our eggs. My boyfriend has been with like 5 girls. I stopped counting at 50. Best sex I ever had by far.

He is like 6, maybe 6.5 inches hard? I'm getting this shit on lock. I'm gonna marry that boy one day

Here comes the big fat hamster, waddling down the road. Her boyfriend's been with literally 1/10 of the sex partners she has and his penis is only slightly above average, but wait guys! He's totally the love of her life! Nice guys win in the end! Right?

He is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is so smart, sweet, kind, funny as fuck, a feminist, most he ever does is smoke pot or drink beer (he got me off coke and heroin when we got together).

I seriously thought he was just going to be a pump and dump but god damn it I am fucking crazy about him. When I messaged him asking to hang out it was because another guy bailed and I was all dressed up with nowhere to go, I wound up staying at his place for 4 days, moved in permanently a week later. Our first message was July 11th

Wow! So he was Captain Save-A-Ho, a male feminist, and a kind sweethearted gentlemen and their relationship is incredibly strong? Maybe Red Pill was wrong after all. But wait...

Would you like to know about my previous exes? Most of them were also models. Many abusive, a few were felons, had to have my parents bail one or two out a few times.

Fucking sue me. I settled for a nice saneish guy when I realized I wasn't getting any younger at 24.

Hmm.

She then continues to dig the hole:

He's not a model. He is not that exciting. We live a normal life. I love it but it isn't what I had in mind

Uh oh. Here come the cracks in the hamster wall. So her boyfriend went from being amazing SJW who she loves with all her heart, to "not that exciting" and "isn't what I had in mind".

But it gets better. She starts getting in an argument with another user and says this:

You would be crushed to know that your girlfriend used to crave excitement and danger but she's decided to spend the rest of her life with you because discussing what to order off grubhub is better?

No honey, I'm sure any guy would be over the moon happy to know that his girlfriend sucked every cock in town only to come back to him once she's hit the Wall, and respects him so little she openly says he's "not that exciting" and "I settled".

Gentlemen. Need I say more? Welcome to the woman's mind. Bless their hearts, they try so hard to make beta guys sound appealing. It's the only way to hold in the vomit - because deep down inside, women absolutely have 0 feelings for beta males. All the raw sexual desire and lust is reserved for alphas. This guy has been trapped by the hamster and probably lives an idyllic life not knowing his girlfriend sees him as the safe boring choice.

Don't be that guy.

TL;DR: Women will try to convince themselves, and the world, that beta males are the real winner. But dig down a little bit and the whole lie will come crashing down, they will admit that their real desire is reserved for alphas.