Hey everybody. You can probably see my whiney previous posts if you look at my post histories but this one is different. I just came back from my one week backpacker hippie trip and wanted to share my experiences and thoughts.

~little background info~

I live in Dubai (highly pretentious skyscrapers city). Although I lived here for a year (Did approximately 200 approaches in bars/clubs. Matched around 500 girls on tinder. Only went to 8-9 dates and had 0 (zero, none, nilch. No kidding) sex. I look decent, have a decent job/money. I'm smart. But I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING WITH WOMEN. I cant get sex here. Probably because of my shitty English (I'm still not comfortable with speaking in english)

~the trip~

The trip lasted 7 days and all was in Goa/India. I stayed at a hostel (mixed rooms) literally in a jungle. People in Goa are pretty much hippie, no fancy clothes, no fancy cars, bars, clubs etc. Everything is simple. A lot of Russian tourists go there. Even though, it was off-season (right after new year's) there were lots of Russian women. But I had no success with them. Approached only 2 girls in a club since I was stoned most of the time.

Being stoned most of the time made me forget all my problems, insecurities, everything related to real world. It wasn't only the weed caused this. In fact all environment in Goa forces you to "Chill". I forgot about TRP, seduction as well. Almost no internet. Zero social media.

Tourists in Goa hire scooters to run from one beach to another. It is ridiculously cheap ($4/day lol). But as a biker, I went for the biggest dirt bike they had (for the interested: brand new KTM Duke 390 and it costed 14$/day).

It might be forgetting every negativity I had in my life, being alone and free with my bike. Not caring about being dirty or clean. About shape of my hair etc was a big relief. I suggest you guys to go to Goa. It really is a different experience. ~the chick~ on my 5th day of trip, a couple and one of their girl friend (all Londoners) checked in the hostel I was staying. We went to a bear drinking competition as hostel guests. I met all the people in the table and started to get to know them lightly. But I didn't try to "pick-up".

The next they this new group said they want to go to the beach x, which I already visited and is my fav. They said they wanna hire scooters and go by scooter but none of them was able to ride a scooter and they decided to go by taxi. I told this girl "I went this beach before and its an hour ride. I loved the journey last time and I wanna do it again. You can join me on my back instead of going by taxi". She got extremely excited and shook her head up-and down furiously. I took her on my back. Held her hands and pulled them to cover me.

The journey took around 2 hours since we got lost on the way. With each wrong turn we took, each direction we asked she loved it more. I intentionally made her get off and go ask for the directions. She was in an adventure. She was having random small giggles during the ride.

After we got to the place, we went to the meeting spot (we were supposed to meet with the other guys at a specific point. None of us had phones). We couldn't find her friends and decided to hangout together. Bad thing is, we bumped into a guy from our hostel and he joined us. I didn't do any move. I took them to a place to have lunch. They loved the food. I took them to a spot to chill. They loved it. I took them to a drum band show on the beach during sunset. They loved it. Finally it was night time and we headed back to the hostel. This guy left us. I pulled my leather jacked out from my backpack and helped her wear it and we started our journey to the hostel. On the way back she was literally squeezing me and pushing herself on my back. I touched her hands on my stomach and her knees on my side couple of times with the excuse of checking if she is feeling cold. The random giggles became more frequent. She was giggling as we pass each hump. When we reached to the hostel the other guys were waiting for us and we were laughing while they were giving the "HEY! WHERE WERE YOU?? WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" talk. I told her "Hey. The journey was cool. Give me a hug". I hugged her and sent her back to her friends. She excitedly told our story. We were tired and we went back to our rooms.

On the third day, we went to the beach all together. She rolled some grass and asked me to go with her on the rocks and smoke. I couldn't wait to finish the smoking. I pulled and kissed her. And then I took her behind the rocks. We made out on the beach for a while.

Me: "Let's get back to the hostel" Her: "Yeah. Let's... Or. I don't knoow..." (a light LMR which I didn't even recognize and try to act against)

she was on me and I pulled her closer. Pushed her cheek against my chest. kissed her again.

Her: "Did you too get horny on the bike yesterday???" Me: "Lol. Let's get on that bike and get horny on the way back to the hostel" Her: "YEAH!"

I took her to a random empty room. I fucked her so well she said "WOW! Gimme hi5" after the orgasm.

That day at night, she also asked to have sex on the bike in public. (Yeah I did it)

~The Question~

at some point after sex, she told me "You are not flirty at all. You are taking yourself too seriously". Well, that remark has no point regarding this FR since I got the sex. But, she is right. (See my previous post "How to flirt?").

I wasn't flirty but I got the sex because I was the cool alpha guy who happened to give her 2 days of great adventure. I can't be this cool guy at home (Dubai). Environment is so different. I don't know anything about how to flirt. What are your suggestions to make me attract chicks back home?