Lately I’ve been reading a lot of memoirs from ex navy seals, and I’ve noticed a very good redpill truth they all seem to keep saying, and that’s “getting comfortable with being uncomfortable” Now what does it mean? On the surfaces it seems like contradictory info that sounds masochistic, but if you dig deeper it actually is quite a good bit of advice you can use to help you build frame

Now obv the seals use it in reference to mental and physical discomfort. But you can apply it your own life.

For example, if approaching women is nerve wracking, you should approach as often as possible, regardless of the outcome. If it blows up in your face, good! Live in that uncomfortable moment. Observe it. If you approach enough eventually you’ll become desensitized to it. Once that happens, you’ll flow more naturally.

Now you might never be comfortable approaching women, but that’s not the point. The point is to get comfortable with the feelings of being uncomfortable.

If people overstep their boundaries with you, call them on it. Don’t shy away from confrontation. I’m not saying go looking for it by any stretch, but don’t shy away from it bc it’s “uncomfortable” Embrace it.

Lift heavy weights. Sure it’s uncomfortable, but it builds character, not just muscles. Do it enough and it won’t get any less uncomfortable, but your ability to deal with it will go up.

Bottom line is this. If you want rock solid frame, try adapting the phrase “get comfortable being uncomfortable” and you’ll find you’re potential to be the best version of you will get easier