Summary

"Mark" is your typical BB who usually caresses his feminist girlfriend in the bedroom and probably only slow strokes it because he thinks that's what she wants. Finally delivers the thundercock and leaves her speechless.

Body

Got the insert from her "getting it off of her chest"

Now, let me just say, for the record: I consider myself a smart, capable, independent young woman. I support equal pay for equal work. I think street harassment and and casual sexism are very serious problems that we need to address. Having said all of that, here is my main point: I love the feeling of being thoroughly fucked by a guy who knows how. My boyfriend, "Mark," is generally a thoughtful, quiet, gentle guy. It took me A LOT of persuasion, dedication, and persistence to get him to be more aggressive in the bedroom. But holy shit, I have never felt this good after sex before. It's almost an hour later, and I'm still feeling the afterglow. You know, what the hell, as long as we're being politically incorrect here, he fucked my brains out. Not literally, obviously, but for the ten minutes immediately post-orgasm, I basically couldn't form coherent sentences. He knows how good it was, too, the smug bastard. I'd be tempted to try and knock his ego down a peg, but I'm feeling way, way too good right now. I need to marry this man ASAP.

Lessons learned

• Every woman wants to be manhandled and fucked like there's no tomorrow

• The key to her heart is through her vagina

• AWALT