On Hating Women, Especially For Guys in the “Anger” Phase.

So, TRP and RP men catch a lot of shit for apparently “hating” women. I don't hate women and I don't think anyone should. Maybe some of us do, but in general, there is no reason to hate women as a group. They are not inherently evil, although some constituent members are, same as with men.

I rather enjoy the company of women, the value that they bring to my life, and of course, they can be a tremendous aid in relaxation.

What men in the Anger Phase hate is not women, although women are often the focal point, but the fact that they have been lied to all of their lives about how to be successful with women. The Great Bluepill Lie is that if you do what you’re told, and take what you’re given, everything will be ok, and we’re all going to make it, blah, blah, blah.

Except that’s not how life works, and doing “movie shit” like showing up outside of someone’s house, and putting a boombox over your head blaring “In Your Eyes” is more likely to end in a restraining order than her falling into your arms.

Oh, and women actually loathe Billy Betas and White Knights. But the Great Bluepill Lie is propagated because the folks in charge only want betas who are just smart enough to run the machines and who otherwise will shut up, not ask too many questions, and be happy with their lot.

Do you understand that yet? Good, now you’re a Thought Criminal like your Wise Old Uncle Vasya. Why do your eyes hurt? Because you haven’t used them before.

In life, you’re only going to make it if you make it work yourself. That’s why we tell you to lift, and why I wrote “Become the Prize.”

So for guys who are still angry, realize that, as much as you have been lied to, women have as well – 2nd Wave Feminist Betty Friedan described both men and women as “co-victims” of the same oppressive system. So women are taught that they can drink like men, fuck around like men, work like men, and so on, swing from the chandelier, etc., and then wake up at 31, meet the man of their dreams and get pregnant easily and with no complications and live a bi-coastal lifestyle etc. Oh, and I left out one of my faves: that even the most slender, petite woman is somehow a match for Arnold Schwarzenegger in fight…which lasts right up until there’s a fight. But hey, “GIRLS RULE!” etc. Y’know, at least until they hear the conductor yell ”WALL STATION! EVERYONE OFF!”

There’s This One Bitch

So what to do? Well, recognize that being angry isn’t a positive emotion, even if “There’s that one bitch” – which is typically how guys find their way here, as result of a bad breakup – who broke your heart, fucked your best friend and his dad, etc. Being angry is as useless as arguing with women. It’s pointless and gets you nowhere, even MGTOWs. Forget her, and move on. You have so many better things to do with your time and energy. The sooner you are over it, the better. Do whatever you have to do to purge yourself of the rage – um, no killing anyone, though – do Monk Mode or whatever.

Moving forward, do not rage that the world is how it is, understand how it is and act accordingly. How so?

Well for guys who want to get laid, and to otherwise enjoy good relationships with women, lift, develop your game, learn DGAF, defeat approach anxiety - because faint heart never fucked fair lady, and maintain abundance. Understand your quarry. Women want LEADERS not losers. So become exceptional at something, or a couple of somethings. Learn to compete. Have “backbone” while les soi boys have “wishbone.” Don’t let the bullshit get you down. Women are a lagging indicator: If you build it, they will come.

Sharpen your sword, whistle a happy tune and be thankful you were born male. Ours is the struggle of our own creation. Great is the burden, but great are the rewards. Time to put down the anger, and get started on your own Hero's Journey. You will find that you had it in you the whole time.