Hypergamy. The female instinct to seek a better mate. Incel's hate it, and MGTOW's fear it.

​

Me? I love it.

​

​

Hypergamy is like Capitalism for a mans sex life. If your willing to put in the initial work, regardless of how hard it is, the world is yours.

​

Hypergamy breeds better men via a mans desire to get laid. Let me explain.

​

Men know on an instinctual level that if they want to get laid, they have to improve themselves. So men work out, they hustle for more money, and they improve their social skills.

​

Without this drive, men become unmotivated. Which is why I bump NoFap. The story on that, in case you're wondering, is that I used to spend entire days (wake up @ 5am. fap until 10pm, eat, go to sleep) at a time. I eventually realized the obvious, that it wasn't healthy, and took a few weeks away from my computer to get my shit together.

​

And why wouldn't you want more money? You can't do much without it. And if you're barely scraping by, no doubt you're miserable af.

​

Why wouldn't you wanna be able to sell a man his own car with your god-tier social skills?

​

And why wouldn't you want muscle?

You wanna be able to defend yourself in a fight, right?

You wanna be able to protecc those you care about from that psycho down the street, don't ya?

You wanna be able to pick your girl up and fuck her in the air, don't ya?

You wanna be that Lion in The Room that gets eye fucked by women & respected by men, don't ya?

​

Muscle opens up so many damn doorways in life. Way more than I can even list without crashing reddit.

​

​

You can cry about hypergamy all day, or you can adapt & let it improve your life.

The choice is yours, as it always has been.