Im gonna start this off really fresh because i just came back from the FR, so pardon some mistakes that i might have made as English is not my native language and i had a few drinks in me.

If you check my posts you can see the full history of my RP journey, but TL:DR would be something like this: an Alpha father who i have ignored and chose to follow the mother, fat half of my high school years, discovered lifting and trp around age 18 but never fully swallowed it even if i thought i have i was, i have a vision what i want to be as a man and been trying to work towards that for a long time. Im quite fit, 21 yo, however im around 5'7. I also recently recovered from my acne and even tho girls like my face it something that might be another weakness i have.

So lets skip to the Field Report.

It was my friends brithday. She turned 22. She had quite a few nice friends there one was 9/10 italian. I started speaking to her asking how she met my friend, where do they work yada yada yada, conversation was quite empty and i felt that she wasn't responding to my kino, nor to my ask to go dancing, said she didn't like the music so i went and asked the dj to get the song she likes (it was Drakes In My Feelings, so fucking basic, but good for her that i love that song too) Anyway the song never came up. I went to talk to my friend and she told me that the girl recently went single and she's looking for somebody, and i should get her a drink. I got one of the women around me to buy me two drinks so i gave one to the 9. She appreciated it but thats about it. After that i went outside and met up with another girl, from my social circle with whom i planned to go for a coffee.

We started talking, she was extremely close to me, very responsive, it took roughly 2 minutes for me to take her from the table get her on the dance floor and make out with her. I spent the night in a great mood dancing with other girls, from time to time trying to go for the 9 however she apparently had a fling with some other guy and they spent the evening together.

The whole night i just felt in my zone. I felt like exact man i wish to be everyday, i had the confidence, and i held strong contact with a shit ton of hot girls, they were basically eye fucking me the whole time, and even by feeling so much in the zone i did not approach them, and that is something realised that is killing my game (i dont have any game to begin with) because i never cold approach, and never day game, all my lays came from the night game ( and i only have n-count of 3 women but i made out with probably around 30)

The thing that surprised me next is there was this girl looking for her jacket, so i helped her by putting the flash on. She found the jacked, turned around and started making out to me. I haven't said a single word. At that point i was quite drunk so if memory serves me right she was probably like a 5. After the making out she instantly asked to go to her place. Since i was having fun in the party, and a much hotter girl behind me, i decided to politely decline and tell her that i want to stay, that's all.

Now at the end i didn't get a lay, or a new phone number, but i do have a potential for a new plate. I learned a lot, and most importantly is that in the right circumstances i can feel like the Alpha that we all strive to be, yet there are still many mistakes that i don't know how to fix, for example learning good game ( i guess it's trial and error and that's what i need to understand) and most importantly i know now that im hot enough for somebody to literally ask me to go and fuck with them in the span of 30 seconds.

What's next? Don't know. Maybe i should text the girl, meet up and fuck her. I have a few others waiting in line but thats always the thing about me, there's a ton of girls that like me and i never end up doing anything with them.