The “Manosphere” is roughly an umbrella of writings, articles and forums meant to encompass a wide net of men’s lifestyle, advice and experiences. There is no official “manosphere” and I don’t know if the word has even made into the dictionary.

My readers know me as an active manosphere writer and content provider (I have my personal blog which caters to the “alpha male” category and has recently been re-purposed. For reasons of privacy, I will not post a link to it. I am not looking for more readers, especially people of the wrong category).

I also follow other manosphere figures and have been for years: Rollo Tomasi, The Art of Manliness, to name a few.

On my blog, I repeatedly warned about the perils of social media. (some people call Twitter “Twatter” for the garbage that is on that platform). I advised men to drastically reduce their social media exposure.

Here is what has been increasingly happening over the past year or two on Twitter: a phenomenon of pseudo-experts in men’s issues, “Twitter or keyboard warriors”, if you will, bursting into the scene.

Now what are doing, these “keyboard warriors” ? As the name implies, they tweet at 5000 words per hour their brain farts to the world. You might think that is OK, since it appears to be harmless (follow or don’t follow them is your choice.)

However, it is your time. Your attention.

You can never get back your time. If you sink it into the sewer on Twitter following these people…

​

Tell My Son What ? I don't have a Son (and don't need one)

Your time is the most precious thing you have. Don’t give it away to a bum on social media. Tweeting or Instagram posting is not the same as writing.

How to you know if you are dealing with a Keyboard warrior ?

You take the most basic hints.

1. What are this person’s credentials ? What has he written, been acknowledged for, or reviewed ? (no, that does NOT include the number of followers or likes, that’s what the trolls do!)
  2. How often does he(she) tweet ? If he goes at 5400 rpm… The keyboard warriors live their lives on social media. The phone is their life. That’s what a keyboard warrior is. This is the basic test of who is a Twitter warrior. These people are wasting their lives away and they’ll take you with them if you let them.

I have no interest in trolls who work social media for 50 hours a week.

And you can do your own list. *Garbage list* that it.

In the manosphere, the garbage list is long…too long in fact : Tell your son this, then village idiot, Michael Mason, and so forth.

​

Quote of the day:

All sick and diseased people strive instinctively after a herd organization, out of a desire to shake off their sense of oppressive discomfort and weakness; the ascetic priest divines this instinct and promotes it; wherever a herd exists it is the instinct of weakness which has wished for the heard, and the cleverness of the priests which has organized it, for mark this:

By an equally natural necessity the strong strive as much for isolation as the weak for union…

-Friedrich Nietzsche -The Genealogy of Morals