Many guys come to me with the question, "How do I get the respect back into my relationship", and the short answer is: You don't. You never had respect within your current relationship and you never will.

​

Respect is a complicated thing let's define it as: a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

And let's emphasize the difference between Submission: the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.

​

While you can force submission, respect is something that is earned and given. Most of the times when guys read TRP they realize they've been a gigantic pussy for the past x number of years in their life and want to get the respect they deserve right now! While common, this reaction is an immature because it is akin to a child throwing a tantrum for some candy or whatever. Others take a different direction and try to use their dad voice on their (potential) meat puppet, "yOu WiLl ReSpeCt My AuThOrItY!!!!" This cry in the wind is also often dismissed as a childish tantrum because there is no weight behind the words (I.E. You're not going to do shit about it). It is akin to a small child saying, "I'm mad at you". So fucking what if you're mad? You're a pussy. You let everyone else walk on you so why would it be any different with your women. You can get angry about it and say, "No more Mr. NiceGuy^(TM)" But at the end of the day you're just stomping your feet on the ground and crying your eyes out.

​

Real acts of submission without respect end you in prison for "telling her twice", and if your women submits to you without respecting you she will always do so reluctantly and will fuck real chads behind your back while nodding quietly and smiling while riding you to the bank.

​

If women have no respect for you it is most likely because your frame has long-been collapsed along with any respect you had for yourself. Lifting heavy weights and reading hard books are simply tools for you to build your frame along with admiration for yourself.

​

If you don't have any sort of admiration for yourself, why would anyone else?

​

Of course the long term solution is to let your balls hang and develop some self respect, and the short term fix is to stop presenting the worst of yourself in every situation. Many guys who scare women away do so by bringing out the worst in every situation.

​

I'm not sure if you'll like this but I got you this and I hope you like it
vs
This is for you

One has no respect for himself, the other one knows his value. It's not her perception of you that matters, it's your perception of self and how you make the sale with her.

​

When you come to appreciate your own abilities, qualities, and achievements you will hold respect in yourself. People are going to judge you on how you carry yourself. It's just a cognitive shortcut. If you aren't living a life that you admire, no one else will. No PUA tricks are going to hide this one fellas.