First off I think it is important to give some background information before I divulge into what I have learned through my experiences.

At 16 I learned about the red pill from a friend who is an avid user of Reddit. He told me its a very radical subreddit that had some very valid points at times. After diving into the ideas presented I began to realize how much of a beta virgin I was. I began to practice being alpha in every situation and I began to lift seriously. After fully swallowing the pill the world changed for me and at this point women come to me and mostly 6s and up. It has gotten so easy finding a girl to fuck its become boring. I can post some examples of texts I have received.

Women will try to use you: I have never met a woman who is above using men. Using men for food, to make someone else jealous, as a status symbol, or just to feel good that they can control you. I was raised by a single mother and she istilled the idea that women will try to use you. At 17 girls will often ask for things even small things. Never by them anything. If you are not in a relationship NEVER buy them anything. If anything make them pay.

Eye Contact: I don't exactly understand the science of this but in my mind its a primal example of being alpha. Most people won't be able to match eye contact and will often look around. I find that women really like eye contact when talking to you as well as when you are flirting.

Lift: If you're not lifting you are fucking up. As soon as I started lifting I noticed a shift in my own attitude as well as the way women saw me. I'm not large but I am toned and get a crazy amount of girls mirin even seen a couple of teachers.

If anything I said here seems wrong please correct me in the comments. Also any advice I always want to improve.