Alright boys, short and sweet. Invest in yourself to become attractive and the game changes. That's what they say, right? I'll show you 3 examples. Before we dive in, here are some prerequisites to achieving this:

• Be in shape. Fatties don't get these responses
  • USE SOME PROFESSIONAL PICTURES - it goes a long way
  • Keep your profile short and simple. List your height if it's >=6'
  • Just escalate if it's not going anywhere - the truth will come out
  • Play the numbers fgt. It's the same as sales - hit 100 doors and at least 1 will be the easiest sale of your life

/u/mallardcove has 2 great guides for dating apps if you want to get in depth.

--------

Case 1: the 1%

In about 1-2% of cases, this happens

No further comment really needed.

Case 2: Fish jumps in the boat

This one is more interesting

My opener here is a classic - feel free to steal it, but remember who gave it to you! This opener is great because it's a bit disarming while also demonstrating you're interested RIGHT NOW.

This one happened because I slow played it....notice the timestamps. I also pursued just enough by messaging back, but not messaging over and over. By the end she hooked herself.

Case 3: the average incident

We'll investigate this one step by step

So her profile gave me an easy "in" - I know the dental industry pretty well so by playing to her interests she started investing immediately. If she has her Instagram on there you can almost always find SOMETHING relevant or informative enough to use this kind of opener.

After the opener, I focus on FORDs talk That's Family Occupation Recreation Dreams. It's the boulevard between small talk and way too involved talk. Practice this and remember it. FORDs loosens people up.

Next I throw some feelz and keep the conversation interesting by offering a little "secret". Feelz are sustenance, brothers.

Quickly after the feelz I escalate. Once 10 or so exchanges pass it's time to ask no matter how it's going. At the end, I sent her MY number and teased a little.

---------

So that's it. Wondering if this stuff works? Reconsidering lifting 3x+ a week? Remember that I exist, and I am your competition. If you want these results, you have to become The Guy. Good hunting gents.