EDIT Accusation, not conviction, sorry

Intro

I lived above a business with a roommate for 3 years. There was another apartment in the building that had a slew of weird neighbors. Shortly before I moved, we got some new neighbors. It was a couple in their early 20's, a little younger then me. They made a point to befriend me immediately.

Body

They were honestly pretty immature and there were many red flags. First of all, they used to hang around the same music scene that I do but they stopped going to shows long ago. They instead spent all of their money on ketamine and xanax and sat in their dirty apartment doing drugs all day. Still, I saw it as an opportunity to get laid and it lured me in. The woman (who had dreadlocks down to her ass that were unkempt and nasty, and shes pasty white) would talk about gender identity and misogyny to which I sat quietly, and she gave me suspicious glares when I would indirectly disagree with her and pretend like i don't know what shes talking about. The man would go on business trips and the woman would invite all of her bitches to come party and id stop over with a bottle, I was the only cock in the room.

Early on from when I met these people, I realized I was going to get laid somehow through them and I would never speak to them again after that.

So I noticed this female friend they kept having over seemed into me. Around this time I am getting ready to move, im upgrading to a nicer apartment with no roommates. The woman who lives in the apartment tells me multiple times that said friend likes me and to make a move.

So after I move I have a small house warming party and invite my old neighbors and the female friend. They leave after some drinks and the female friend says "I'll be back in 20 minutes to tuck you in"

Exactly 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. The girl steps in and immediately comes to lay on my lap. She tells me for 2 hours about her abusive ex boyfriend and how she used to be addicted to heroin. She shows me her nipple piercings twice. Finally, around 3 am I say im going to bed. She comes in my room and takes her pants off and lays in my bed.

5 minutes later shes saying "Lets go in the living room where theres a light so we can see eachother. There were multiple other times that consent was given. Including at one point, I fucked her in the ass and she told me I could only fuck her pussy again if i wash my dick. She then goes into the washroom and gets a bottle of soap and washes my cock with it.

After we were done we go outside so she can smoke. She asks me if were dating and I say no, I am not looking for a girlfriend. She then tells me not to tell her friends and says shes keeping it a secret, then kisses me on the cheek and says I owe her dinner and leaves.

About 20 minutes later im laying in bed half asleep and my phone starts ringing. At first I ignore it. It rings again and I notice its my old neighbor. I answer it, she starts screaming at me that im an autistic faggot, that im lucky im not going to prison, and that if she ever sees me again shes gonna cut my dick off and shove it up my ass all the way to my spine. She hangs up and immediately blocks my number. I check my social media and im blocked from both neighbors, the girl i just fucked, and the neighbors brother.

I sit up confused and scared for a few hours and finally go to sleep at 7 am.

The next morning the male old neighbor texts me and says that the friend came back to the apartment at 5 am screaming and crying that I raped her. I explained what happened and he said "Well you still put her in a weird position and thats rape." I could tell by the way he was typing that it was actually his girlfriend.

This was over 2 months ago. A few days ago, I went back to my hometown to see my parents. I stopped at the gas station and my old landlords wife happened to be working. I made some small talk with her and caught up, and happened to mention the old neighbors were problems. "oh really?" She asks. "Yeah," I say. "I could hear them through the walls. All they talked about was getting heroin. And they'd invite people from the hood over and smoke blunts and blare music all night."

Her jaw dropped to the floor, and she immediately steps outside to call her husband. What I told her was all lies but clearly she and her husband (The old landlord) believed it.

You see, the business under the apartments is an MMA studio. The owner of the studio (different person than the landlord) is a great guy and champion fighter. I became a good friend of his and even took a few lessons from him. I still keep in contact with him.

Today I receive a text from him.

"Your friends got an eviction notice on their door and are struggling to figure out what theyre gonna do" Turns out the landlord went over there to "do some work around the building", and they were smokin it up when he arrived. Within the next 3 weeks, they will most likely either be homeless, or living with mommy and daddy, and suckin cock to get drugs.

I do not remember the last time I have been this satisfied, this may be the peak of existence.

Lessons learned

• Avoid the whiny "Woke" druggy types. This should be obvious, but I was a weak horny idiot and wanted pussy. These people time and time again prove to be nothing but problems.

• Damage control is very important Always have a plan if shit goes south. Make sure to protect yourself from getting royally fucked. Usually, a morning after text will work, but this case was a little different. Luckily, revenge fell right into my lap. If it came down to it and the police would have been involved, several people there would say the girl was all over me all night.

• Dont let people know about your personal life Seriously, they all know what clubs i go to and shit. They have friends that go to the same places. I could easily get my ass kicked, but ive been hitting the weights extra hard since this, and ive been thinking about paying my old karate master friend a visit.

• The #Metoo movement is a joke Is it a coincidence all of this stuff was in the media when this happened? (early spring). This movement encourages woman to make false rape accusations if they dont get what they want. You would obviously never want to admit this in public. In this case I wouldnt date her after I dicked her good and she didnt want to look like a slut to her friends.

This ended up not being that bad for me and could have been alot worse, and revenge has never tasted this sweet. More experienced redpillers may call me an idiot and tell me this all could have been avoided, but this was a great lesson in the journey.