Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to share my story.

After the Army I stayed in Germany and eventually married my girlfriend in 2007. We were happy, I guess... making things work. I started working full time and she finished her studies but struggled to find full-time employment. We had kids in 2010 and 2014 respectively. I can firmly point to having kids as the turning point in our relationship.

See, because I had started working and was making a rather meteoric rise through the ranks (I'm not rich, though), I suspect my ex-wife became a little jealous that I was bringing home the lion's share of the income. On it's surface, that's not a bad thing, because it drove her to strive for more, but she didn't think of how difficult it would be working and having kids. My son was born in 2010. For the next few years I actually started to hate coming home, largely because when I did, I'd get the screaming baby shoved in my face, as if she were saying to me "now you can finally do something useful today!" and ever since then she's resented the fact that she's the stay-at-home mom and I was off working, but that didn't stop her (us, I guess) from wanting #2. Things did actually improve greatly once my son was off in daycare and kindergarten. Our daughter was born in 2014, and that's when shit really start to fall apart.

I was doing better than ever in my career, but she was at home juggling the kids and trying to simultaneously fulfill her desire to be the strong career woman she's been told to be. It got worse around the house to the point where I just pretty much receded completely. I went to work. I came home. I slept. I woke up. I went back to work.

Fast forward to 2016 and things are hanging on by a thread when I find out there's someone else, at which point I pack my bags and leave. This woman had told me for the past 10 years that cheating is the most horrible thing and made me promise never to do it, which I obliged because I'm an honorable man. Little did I know.

At first I was angry because I felt like I had just gotten cucked. Which I did, I suppose. But it's 2018 now, I'm looking at an impending major promotion at work, I've got my own place, set up the way I want it, and I'm slowly learning to improve myself.

Meanwhile, those two chucklefucks are still a couple and they even moved in together. Lately I've come to the realization that he is, in fact, the cuck. He's something like 25, she's 34, divorced with two kids. They have no future together, but they keep plodding along as if something's actually gonna happen. He will probably one day want to have kids of his own, but I know for a fact that she won't play ball.

Meanwhile I've fallen ass-backwards upon a 24 year old girl who's in an open relationship with her boyfriend. Basically, she's happy living with him and sharing her life with him, but she suspects him of being asexual or something, because he's got such a low sex drive. Enter me.

So we hook up on a semi-regular basis and have crazy-ass sex on the bed I paid cash for with crazy-ass sex in mind. No commitment. No relationship. Just friends with benefits, and it's fucking great.

I'm listening to Patrice O'Neal, Tom Leykis and pretty much everything else that's got the MGTOW label on it on Youtube and trying to soak as much of it up as I can while trying to be the best man and father to my kids as I can be.

TL;DR Just another story about how marriage sucks, isn't for men, etc.. and how being single is great