Hello! I wanted to share some happy news with the community, because I feel the information espoused here has contributed so much to my life. My amazing boyfriend has proposed! This was not altogether a surprise, although the precise timing and circumstances and ring were wonderful surprises! The experience so far has been everything I've dreamed.

In every relationship prior to this one, I had been a sullen, chronically dissatisfied, disrespectful and frankly at times mean lil' brat. I would oscillate between craving my boyfriends' love --turning into a needy, pouty, clingy sex kitten-- and considering myself somehow "too special" for them --ignoring their thoughts, needs, lives.

My fiance, though, inspired a new deep respect in me that led to a lot of changes - one of which was finding this forum and taking its advice to heart! Change, to my happy surprise, is possible. It's hard, but it's possible, and the rewards are so sweet.

I'm so excited to continue working on my humility, my patience, my devotion and my respect. Thank you all for all the invaluable lessons so far!