There's a good chance this post is going to get removed I think, but I'm really being genuine here as a future bride/mother (not pregnant yet, but want kids after marriage) who didn't have the greatest and most healthy upbringing.

So I consider myself pretty traditional. I believe in the traditional family, my fiance and I are Christians, all that good stuff. But I recently found this sub, and I'm finding that a lot of women take it a bit farther than that. And I have absolutely no judgement towards that at all, I'm happy for anyone who is genuinely happy in their lifestyle, relationship, etc etc. I guess I'm just wondering, to what extent to do you have to take it to be "red pilled"?

For instance, just scrolling through posts here, I've noticed a lot of the women in this sub are house wives, or stay at home moms. For me personally, I like to work. Fiance does pay all the shared bills, but I take care of my own personal bills like my phone bill, my own car insurance, etc. He's told me multiple times he would be fine with me not working, and that being a provider makes him feel good. I love that about him, which is why he pays the shared expenses. I just enjoy working, as it keeps me from getting lazy. I still do all the cooking and most of the cleaning. I enjoy being a homemaker and taking care of my appearance, but I do also enjoy that sense of financial independence. Like if I want to go buy a new dress or go get my nails done, I don't have to ask him first. In the future when we have kids, I do intend to transition to a SAHM, because in my mind, no amount of money I could be making would be worth letting someone else raise my kids while I'm at work. But I'd really like to find a decent work from home job, so that I can still have a little extra cash of my own to spend. If I can't, then I can't. In that case, I would have no qualms letting him be the sole breadwinner if I'm staying home with kids all day. I know kids are a lot of work, I've done a lot of work in childcare and I even raised a kid that wasn't mine. But at least while we don't have kids, I really just want to keep working and having my own personal income- but that doesn't seem to be super popular here. In fact, it seems like a lot of women on this sub are trying to get away from that mindset. Which again, I understand and have absolutely no judgement towards, I'm just asking if not having that mindset would be considered "bad" by the red pill community.

Another example would be subservience. From what I've seen, a lot of the women on this sub are extremely subservient to their husbands, to the point he makes all big decisions and whatnot. I see the virtue in that for sure, having that kind of relationship requires a level of trust that any relationship could only hope and pray to achieve. Alternatively, I don't think I could ever be quite so submissive myself. Its not that I don't trust my fiance to make the best choices for us, or that he won't take my needs or feelings into consideration, because I'm confident he would. There are just certain things I want to have a bigger say-so in. If he's wrong about something, I'm going to tell him that. He can listen to me or not, that's up to him. I'm not a bitch about it, but I do make my voice heard. Just from scrolling through this sub though, it seems like most of the women here aren't like that. So, what does that make me, as a woman with this mindset?

Femininity is another issue. I consider myself to be pretty feminine mostly in appearance, not so much in other aspects. I have long hair, I wear girly sundresses anytime the weather allows, I take care of my appearance through personal care like daily moisturizing and things like that. But in a lot of ways I have a more tomboyish attitude. I don't care to get dirty, I don't care to get in a fight, I don't care to pick up power tools or work on a car or shoot a gun. I actually enjoy doing most of those things, and my fiance loves that about me. But again, that idea doesn't seem to be that popular here. The concept, from what I've seen, tends to be more along the lines of women should be feminine in every aspect. In a lot of ways, I envy that and I wish I could be that. I've tried to be that, but it just isn't me. So I've had to learn how to embrace who I am.

Like I said, Ive always considered myself to be pretty traditional with mainly conservative Christian views and values. But after seeing this sub, I'm starting to think the things listed above make me a lot less traditional than I thought I was. If that's the case, then so be it. I'm happy with my life and I'm not going to change where I don't feel it would be beneficial. So if I'm deemed to be non traditional, or (more accurately considering this sub) not "red pilled", that's fine by me and I won't bother anyone here again, with the utmost respect. I guess I'm just looking to gain some insight on the issue.