Hey there, I am not a habitual user here but like I really really really wish I could settle down, grow old with my boo and that’s it. Always wanted this. I don’t need a harem of dudes, just one is more than enough.

Unfortunately, I am considered ugly by men so that will never happen. I was in a 4 years relationship but it got quickly broke because friends and family didn’t approve and also other issues. I am 23 years old and I wasted my younger years being stressed in a relationship I thought would last forever, being stressed in general regarding finances, my looks, my ‘’ friends’’, every thing a 20 something have to go through but worse because I had no one and was always mistreated (Sorry if it comes off woe is me but it was really like that okay)

I am not promiscuous and I have no desire to be, so far I had two hookups (thought we would hang out again but they ghosted tf out of me haha, so I guess I can consider them hookups) and that is the worse thing ever idk how other people do it, I can’t.

I just want a husband for real, a ride or die kinda thing, but I don’t have access to those things because I am physically really unattractive. I read somewhere that men withold commitment and women sex, of course it’s not entirely true but in my case that’s kinda true. & I am not hard on myself, am being realistic. I take care of myself, work out everyday and I try to stay feminine and stuff but I’m the kind of ugly that no amounts of feminity, nail polish, light makeup, cute flowery dresses will make me look decent or like a 4, at the very least. When men talk about women and dating they obviously don’t refer to ugly women, it’s like we’re always invisible for love, commitment, romance but if a man needs a quick fuck he will gladly gravitates towards us with no consideration for our feelings.

It sucks that for not so attractive women the only choices we have is hookups or fwb, like yeah we get the sex but the respect, the time, the consideration, the kindness, nope. I never thought I would become a femcel, it’s pitiful and I feel miserable but hey is it my fault men don’t want none to do with me ? And before people come at me telling me it might be my personality or other issues, yes it might as well be however we all know it’s first because I am not physically attractive. I’ve met attractive people with despicable traits yet they date and date and it never ends, people are willing to ignore the red flags if the person is attractive. Bunch of people like me want commitment and grow old with their SO but the only thing that stops me from it is my appearance, precisely that my appearance will never be good or feminine enough for men*. It frustrates me when men shame women who are unmarried and childless like it’s entirely our fault. I mean kinda is, your responsible for your life yet ugly people have a harder time, even if we are a match inside but he is not attracted physically to me (or have been brainwashed that I am ugly) it’s not gonna go anywhere.

I used to follow those hypergamy youtuber and blogs, not because I am into hypergamy but they also offered advices on how to be feminine, classy and how to attract men, I gave up on that because I quickly realized no amount of efforts will be enough. I gave up praying for a SO, stopped listening to subs about it because it is just not possible.

Yup.