Hello lovely community. I am 25 and me and my bf (27) are planning to move in togheter in July. We were dating from November and officially togheder since January. We have found a nice apartament that checks all our requirements. Parking space, 30 min commute, nice area and the rent is cheaper than our buget. We wanted a 2 bedroom apartament because we both need our own space from time to time.

It is my first time to move in with a partener, until this point I have only lived with girls in a shared room or with room mates.

Any type of advice is welcomed.

Later edit: Hello, so i see lots of comments suggesting that we are going too fast. We both consider that we like each other a lot and we had multiple experiences togheter to better get to know each other. We also talked about plans for future, we both want to get married in the following 1-2 years so we decided the next step for us is to live togheter. And we are not doing this for cheaper rent, here is much more cheaper to live alone than to move to a bigger apartament.