I got all excited to go red pill, but I made the mistake of telling my husband about it (I only read in surrendered wife NOT to do this after I'd already done it...) This backfired because I made mistakes, and we got into it, I acted like a bitch, and when I did he told me my whole effort to be nice was just me being "fake" and that I'm a bitch, and things like that, that seriously hurt my feelings and then ended up just demotivating and embarrassing me for even trying... I went for a few weeks every day getting myself fixed up, working out, reading, and acting right. I felt really good. Then I hit a low about a week ago after these comments and fights and cannot find meaning in anything since then. Also it's worth noting that I stopped breastfeeding my 10 month old daughter about 2 months ago and only just had my first cycle last month, and am expecting my second period to start any day now. So the very intense hormones that I'm not used to for the last year and a half are probably also not helping. But in any case does anyone have any advice on how to pull myself out of this? I've basically returned to not caring to put on make up or get dressed nice, or even eat more than a couple snacke a day, and I'm not really being controlling or demanding but I've been noticeably very "blah" and depressive, forcing smiles that are obviously not sincere. This happens to me often and I'd really like to find a way to keep myself motivated and consistent. Any advice would be appreciated. Please be kind.

Edited to make it more clear that I was in fact being a bitch when he said i was being a bitch