Just wanted to give a little field report.

Every few months, I take a good hard look at what I can do to improve myself & also what I can do to improve the relationship.

I find this helps keep me from being lazy and complacent in my marriage.

A few months ago, I decided I wanted to get better at two things:

1. Blowjobs. Before, I would have rated myself a 7/10. Now, I am a 9/10 or maybe even a 10/10.
  2. Cooking. Before, I would just cook chicken, rice and broccoli and slap it together in meal prep tupperwares.

So, over a few months, I concentrated on just getting better at those two things.

BLOWJOBS

I read "The Bad Girls Bible" (it's a website, google it).

I bought a dildo and finally learned how to deep throat, which is a huge personal accomplishment since I had a pretty rough gag reflex. (This is such a weird sentence to type haha).

Ladies, learning to deep throat is a game changer. I don't want to get too TMI, but GAMECHANGER.

I practiced...a lot ;)

COOKING

My husband and I both are really into fitness so we basically eat the same thing, week in and week out.

I always used that as an excuse to not put any effort into cooking.

After a few months, I've learned that there is a HUGE difference between eating dry chicken that wasn't prepared with love and eating moist, tender, seasoned chicken with fresh tomatoes and oregano on top.

The effort shows.

THE RESULTS

He CANNOT keep his hands off me for the life of him. That's the biggest thing I noticed. Always fun to be desired.

He talks about how "wife-ing me up" was the best decision he ever made.

He flirts with me throughout the entire day and can't wait to get home.

Just basic, husband-y stuff like that but it's the little things.

THOUGHTS

I think it can be really easy to hyperfocus on the theories and concepts of RPW -- which ARE important, don't get me wrong.

But sometimes, it's nice to just take it back to the basics.

Blowjobs and food - that's the way to win a man's heart.

P.S. Mods, I am not sure if this should be labeled as NSFW, so please let me know if I need to do anything.

Edit: format on mobile.