Hey guys,

I’ve been following this subreddit for the last 2 years or so now. Around 9-10 months ago, I was in the best shape of my life. I had a great body and a pretty face (still do). However, looking at myself now vs January makes me soo depressed. I gained 50 pounds in these last months from “living life” and going out a little too much.

https://imgur.com/a/SAuQDxD (body picture for reference)

Trying clothes today in the fitting room was a nightmare and I decided that its time to do something about this and prepare to look amazing in 7 months for summer 2019. I’ve noticed that the weight started to creep back on around April and it was just a couple of pounds then but now its gotten out of control.

One thing I noticed is that a good amount of men with a higher sexual market value hit on me or message me and have a genuine interest in taking me out and getting to know me. I live in the North NJ/NYC area and the competition here is fierce. However, nearly everyday I receive compliments from strangers on my hair, my makeup, my ass and or my fashion sense. Men tell me often that I’m a pretty and attractive girl but its not that I don’t see it, I just don’t understand why a man like that would go after a girl like me. I mean, I’m very overweight nearly obese now but I don’t look like a slob at all. Im a very well put together girl and only wear very flattering for my body (no rolls hanging out). I don’t know if it helps but I’m faking it til’ I make it, confidence wise, and im very sweet & approachable.

Im 21 and determined to loose this weight. I am way too young and pretty to let life pass me by ruin me with this weight gain. Thanks in advance for any advice and for reading this long ass post lol.