It's been one hell of a month, but I decided to comeback and give you an update over my last post.

Some may remember the episode about my husband offering to craft a table for me. Well, he certainly took it very seriously and I was completely unable to understand why at the moment. After carefully reading and re-reading all your advice (both the kind and the harsh ones) and fighting my hamster I managed to truly understand how he felt, and most importantly, why. This has been a great lesson because here I was thinking I was being a great wife when I clearly had much to learn.

I don't want to write an essay about what I did or when because it could take me hours, but what I basically did was carefully reword what I said, while trying to stay honest and being much much more compassionate. It was important for me to not just throw myself crying and completely change my mind just to recover him. It would have been fake and probably cause further damage.

Fortunately, my husband is an amazing man and didn't do anything hasty or crazy like filing a divorce or getting drunk. I explained him why I reacted that way, I admitted being ungrateful, immediately apologized, and kindly asked him to please build that table for me.

He did. And you were right, he did it great. I was so wrong.

For anyone who gave me kind advice and helped me understand, thank you. And for anyone who told me harsh words about living alone the rest of my life, or losing my husband to another woman for being an ungrateful bitch, THANK YOU. I owe you my marriage and my happiness.