So I was watching Cake Boss on TLC (I don't eat cake, but I like watching how its made and such) and after this new show called "Honey Do" starts.

It is painful to watch. Basically a group of very buff men come in to the house of a married couple where the husband doesn't do any of the jobs (honey do list?) She asked/nagged him to do. The husband seems to come home (unaware) to find his wife watching half naked men replacing a fireplace while cuddling with one and another is rubbing her feet.

They totally shame her husband, she continues to touch the men, a guy brings her cakes and stuff...what the hell?

How did someone come up with this?? How can a woman do this to her husband? Like Disaster DIY isn't great, but this is on a way worse scale, these guys take their clothes off.

Now he is like begging for her forgiveness!! What would your partner say if you did this to him? Is this a good example of dominant females destroying men?

God, its nauseating...half the stuff she wanted done was the easiest things to fix. She's just too damn lazy to do the simple things...the second episode is starting. I'm going to turn it off but it may be worth pointing out both wives are cows and one has seriously let herself go. Is this some how related to their awful behaviour?

Maybe I'm just watching from a different perspective but ffs, no wonder our world has gone to hell.