TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

xjx547

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

[FR] Finally asked out the hb7 who works in the shop next to mine
...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by xjx547
Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

Instagram DMs and Snapchat are basically the only ways to communicate with girls under the age of 30. If you like the older ladies, it might not be a problem for you. But other than ONS's or Instant Dates, you will end up with a lot of Day 2's, and those Day 2's will ignore a text or phone call from a guy at a bar. If you ask for their number it instantly communicates you're old and out of...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by xjx547
State of Mind Mastery Part II: Relentless Positiveness

I feel like it's OK to draw the line and be negative at things that are genuinely fucked. Your dog died, your dad is in the hospital, your leg got blown off, etc. But the first world shit like your girlfriend broke up with you, someone stole some small thing, your job sucks, the "system" is oppressing you– that's not OK to whine about unless you have a vagina. I see it so much on...[More]

Understanding the Emotional Language of Women (Part 1)

I would argue that Math, Physics, and the Scientific Method (Heck even a cursory understanding of literature and history) are excellent frameworks to objectively determine reality. But your argument is true. Most men do not hold an objective vision of reality, because they've been cucked and mislead by feminine brainwashing that emphasizes "feelings" and "identity" above...[More]

[View More]