TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

xddm2653

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

My knowledge at red pill is definitely capped. I only go on here to help others or see a new perspective.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 14 hours ago by xddm2653

That's fine, but reddit is also a vast toolbox of knowledge. I've learned a lot on here and continue to do so. And certain subreddits will keep you informed of things

Context | Full Comments | submitted 16 hours ago by xddm2653

Holy shit you come across as such a tool. Why refuse to participate in something everyone under 30 is doing? How about not being a conformist loser addicted to dopamine fixes provided to you by an app.

Go outside and actually meet someone, you dont need social media to prove you're fucking normal. Pathetic

Context | Full Comments | submitted 17 hours ago by xddm2653

Reddit is a message board, not social media

He said if you are an artist or something, go ahead and use it to further your cause. Just make sure the numbers add up

Beyond that, you and I know it's just a validation app for girls to post their bodies and get a dopamine fix

What we can learn from the conga line of female teachers who are having sexual relations with their underaged male students.

Haha this reminds me of the movie That's My Boy. Hilarious movie if anyone hasn't seen it

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 days ago by xddm2653

[View More]