TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

wss5112

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

About frame, I wanna add some observation. Probably it’s why we don’t want women to get to the top in workplace, in societal hierarchy or so because it’s a waste.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by wss5112
Why people give you shit and how you should handle it

You’re right. After some thought I should stand a bit more on the remaking rather than arguing whether I said something. Because ultimately it’s not whether she paid attention. I didn’t pay for her paying attention. I paid for the correctness in the order of my drink. Instead of arguing I should say remake it please.

I was reading this before I got to uni today for class. Then I experienced this people giving me shit situation straightaway. I was ordering coffee and I purposely asked whether they can do cold coffee without ice. The girl taking the order started to write stuff on the cup and knocked her head so I assumed she was saying yes to my question.

...[More]

I wonder how do u deal with your partner or your wife/husband giving u shit? Not frequently but sometimes let say.

The "Real" Red Pill: If we're not getting them pregnant, is sex just a fancy way to jerk off? Existential crisis

Real men don’t adhere to theories and the authority. Natural selection is the way biologists explain things. Social Darwinism is people trying to backup their stance. These relying on authority is to persuade the crowd that they are right. They are not real men in this sense.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by wss5112
Women cannot handle rejection at all

This is interesting.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by wss5112

[View More]