TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

wss5112

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

American Psychological Association Guidelines for Practice with Boys and Men

Consider the whole academic and the professional fields have to to be “politically correct” to be held as “ethical” so that their professional status can be maintained, yeah, it’s not about the truth but the pretence of truth. So that women, black and LGBT continue to be used for box-ticking in all areas of community including hiring new employees. Then men continue to be assumed to...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by wss5112
And this is why feeling shame, pity and sorry for yourself earns you no respect. Knowing the masculine way of dealing with pain is one of the largest mental muscles of a strong man.

To be more simply put, I’m guessing if what you said can be constructed to mean the following:

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by wss5112
Administration Reply to Appeal #1

My understanding is that this sort of practice (by the admin pretending there're rules to be followed etc) is quite common in modern days.
...[More]

Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

About frame, I wanna add some observation. Probably it’s why we don’t want women to get to the top in workplace, in societal hierarchy or so because it’s a waste.

...[More]
The Welfare State the root enabler of the rampant sexual degeneracy of western society.

I doubt that current state of welfare state sufficiently supports this thinking. People are still concerned with resources. Everyone now needs more money to pay for higher price housing, luxury goods etc. Welfare seems to reduce the tension but not entirely remove it. Whether the slightly alleviated burden on women leads to promiscuity perhaps is a question of degree.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by wss5112
Women are sexual creatures.

Not that I disagree just another perspective....[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by wss5112

[View More]