TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

vullnet123

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

[25m] my girlfriend[24f] told me she had only slept with 3 guys, her best friend[24f] blurted out that they slept with a guy every city in Europe they visited

From what ive seen, the relationship_advice sub is mostly men, and they give out a lot better advice than the relationship sub.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by vullnet123
You're Going to be OK

Same here dude. You Gotta cut that shit out. It's been a month since I did and it definitely improved my mood.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by vullnet123
The Death of Santa

Really been wanting to go on a solo vacation for a while. I'm 19 so it'd seem like a nice eye opening experience.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by vullnet123
How To Generate Interesting Conversations Out Of Thin Air (And Never Run Out Of Things To Say Again)

I've been thinking of taking an Improv class at a community college if there any night classes. I feel like it'll benefit my conversation skills greatly.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by vullnet123
Surviving Oneitis, and Rooting Out its Underlying Assumptions

I've had a few oneitis, most of them were crushes. Not my ex. I still find myself idealizing her 2 months after dumping me. I see her as a 9:10 legit lol.

The worst part is, I'm idealizing the girl I first started dating, who was a virgin. And now since she's free from monogamy, is probably a slut.sk I'm idealizing a girl who no longer exists.

Her Internal Hierarchy

I feel like I, and most other dudes with ex's here, started up pretty high then ended bottom of the barrel

[View More]