TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

vullnet123

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How to Structure Your Day to Maximize Productivity

If only man. 5AM and its nearly bumper to bumper in my commute.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by vullnet123
How to Structure Your Day to Maximize Productivity

I go to bed around 10PM, wake up at 5AM for work, its nice having your day in front of you coming home

Field Report: Say My Name.

My ex told me I have a habit of always saying names, and shes right. I bring their names in conversations all the time and it keeps them attentive.

Starting my TRP and lifting journey. Am i doing this right?

Yea man I get you, I looked fat af at my lowest, but according to everyone around me I was incredibly skinny. Keep in mind Im 6'4", I'm sure 170~ I would've been happy with. Keep lifting and losing weight, had I lifted while losing weight I'd have looked better. Also realize it takes time for it to show fully, it took a while to lose my fat face.

Where to go to find women who have a low body count? Or is that impossible in today’s day and age?

This is a European country so we're less strict for the most part, women don't usually cover themselves up until old age lol.

Where to go to find women who have a low body count? Or is that impossible in today’s day and age?

Things are changing slowly. Women in my country aren't really strict, they dress slutty and for all I know are slutty and riding the CC now. But the way I see my cousins being raised is different, they get a boyfriend and he becomes their "husband" from day one. From what I know, my male cousins all have virgin wives.

[View More]