TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

vullnet123

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How To Generate Interesting Conversations Out Of Thin Air (And Never Run Out Of Things To Say Again)

I've been thinking of taking an Improv class at a community college if there any night classes. I feel like it'll benefit my conversation skills greatly.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by vullnet123
Surviving Oneitis, and Rooting Out its Underlying Assumptions

I've had a few oneitis, most of them were crushes. Not my ex. I still find myself idealizing her 2 months after dumping me. I see her as a 9:10 legit lol.

The worst part is, I'm idealizing the girl I first started dating, who was a virgin. And now since she's free from monogamy, is probably a slut.sk I'm idealizing a girl who no longer exists.

Her Internal Hierarchy

I feel like I, and most other dudes with ex's here, started up pretty high then ended bottom of the barrel

Improve your self, not your relationship.

It I put effort into myself instead of my "relationship" I'm pretty sure we'd still be together(granted I let her break too many boundaries, hopefully I would've wised up). Thankfully her dumping me made me wise up more.

Blue Pilled Beta Takes Power Back

I used to work with my ex and I'm glad I'm not with her anymore at that store. Too many things can go wrong.

Closure Is Bullshit

Nah I saw it, just was in denial

[View More]