TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

trp1784

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Alpha widowing in action. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't hear it from the horse's mouth

Idk about BPD in guys, in fact it's pretty rare, but having dated a couple BPD girls I can see the appeal. They have an insane sex drive, tons of energy, no inhibitions. When they are interested in you they are incredibly fun, no sane person can compare. There are a lot of more serious downsides though, long term they will really fuck up your life, but they are kind of addicting.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by trp1784
How is frame so damn powerful?

Just went through this again a few months back, started out with good game and limiting my time with her, we started seeing each other more but agreed it was just a FWB thing. Eventually we were fucking at my place 5 days a week and she was acting like a girlfriend. I got comfortable and lost frame, so she started hanging around less, found another guy and disappeared for a while. She tries to...[More]

Field report update [4th date]

She invited you to come to NYC with her, is DTF, and she's paying for the Airbnb? You'd be crazy to turn that down unless you have something really important to do. You don't want to get too attached after you fuck her, but if you wait around much longer she's going to quickly lose interest.

Girl Advice and Role Models

This is the truth, I've heard variations of all those scenarios. If you're at least average looking you will luck your way into a relationship or casual sex at some point. There might be 1 out of 1000 women out there that are crazy about you for whatever reason and you would have to really try to fuck it up. Out of that thousand there are probably a couple hundred you could fuck if you actually...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by trp1784
Always Assume The Worst. Protect Yourself From Getting ‘Metooed’.

It's almost like these crazy bitches have a script they all follow. Fortunately they never accused me of rape. I did have one tell me after I broke up with her that she was never happy and didn't ever really want to have sex with me, even though she initiated it over half the time and wanted me to fuck her multiple rounds every day and would sext me constantly while I was at work.

Always Assume The Worst. Protect Yourself From Getting ‘Metooed’.

I've dated 3 crazy women and they all check off nearly everything on that list. Some other things they all had in common is they all made the first move or made it extremely obvious they wanted to fuck right away, they were really easy. The sex was amazing and they wanted it all the time, they also got attached pretty much instantly and wanted to be by my side 24/7. Unlike a normal...[More]

[View More]