TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

tomic888

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

I agree except there is one more exception: I use it to see what my friends are doing and what they have been up to, especially since many of them are scattered around the world. I also post stories especially if I'm travelling since many times some friend sees my story and hits me up on insta as s/he is at the same place so we meet up.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by tomic888
Don’t Overcomplicate Things.

True. What I mean is even though many articles can be simplified into a few theorems, you cannot really understand those theorems if you haven't gone through all the details.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by tomic888
Don’t Overcomplicate Things.

The reality is that we live in a world where everyone would like a nice short list of bullet points to tell them how to succeed with anything. That's why articles starting with 'These 7 things will help you...' attract much more attention than 'These things will help you...'. You always want a definite self-contained info that hopefully contains everything you need to know.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by tomic888
Don't do easy dopamines

obviously there are exceptions, but they should not be a regular occurrence. It seems like a zero-sum game; you get more now, you are getting less later. Main reason why you feel like crap for the next few days after taking LSD or such pills, huge dopamine boost in a short period of time but in reality you have used your dopamine from the next 3 days...

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by tomic888
Don't do easy dopamines

This is something I realised recently.

...[More]
Clubbing with a non-TRP friend

That's the thing, I need someone who likes risk and who's always up for approaching girls and having fun. Friend tends to question a lot of things and kill the mood that way, or he 'doesn't feel like' approaching...

[View More]