TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

tbu987

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

I think his point is keep the abundance mentality up. You should never feel that its your duty to put up with any bad behaviour from her. That way it keeps you from putting her on a padestal and eventually turning your relationship to shit. You dont want to turn into her pet at home you want to be the person in control. A man with options is a man in control. Doesnt mean you have to cheat just...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by tbu987
Serena Williams has a meltdown at the US Open - and the rest was expected

I dont really follow tennis but was shocked to hear that Men and Women somehow get equal pay when they are pulling in different numbers of audiences for tv views. If your doing more of the entertaining you should be paid more. I read an article and Nadal put it right “Female models earn more than male models, and nobody says anything,” So true. You want equality then stand by it.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by tbu987
My Pre TRP relationship vs my Post TRP Relationship

Yeah dont get married. Why would you bind yourself to her with a contract which only benefits her?

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by tbu987
The Other Side is Better, but Lonelier

Naturally NAWALT doesnt exist but if you nurture a woman right and keep her away from western media and keeping company with thots then NAWALT will exist. It just is very difficult in these times for unicorns to exist because of how society is now but not impossible. You said shes traditional and women who follow past traditions are the more modest and faithful which is why i find generally a...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by tbu987
Friend goes on a large group trip overseas, watches as 90% of the girls cheat on their boyfriends

No wonder the wife isnt allowed to go anywhere far without her husband.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by tbu987

[View More]